Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
You're so very welcome, dear! Hope you're enjoying your BD--and the gifts! :D
I actually just sat down to enjoy some Vanilla Cupcake (no candles) in a brand new M
vape (chair).gif
and I'll probably pass out in a little bit here. I had to work today, but I only have 2 more days and I'll be off again. :)

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I actually just sat down to enjoy some Vanilla Cupcake (no candles) in a brand new M View attachment 459505 and I'll probably pass out in a little bit here. I had to work today, but I only have 2 more days and I'll be off again. :)

don't you dare smash that tank! :laugh:

rocketman29

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 9, 2014
Melbourne, FL
Thanks to Tibs, I have 1 new M and 3 new MSs. The AFC rings on these 4 new tanks are perfect. The first 3 Ms I got ranged from too loose to perfect. I wonder if they got things figured out at the factory.

I got the MSs because A. They looked cute, and B. I carry 2 setups in my shirt pocket at work and hated the top of the drip tips peaking out. These MSs should solve that.

I'm a happy vaper.

:banana::banana::banana:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Deal! I already glommed onto the pistacchio.
They're going fast, I new I should've put out more. :)

God, my heart just dropped. I just heard somebody crash they're car. What a nasty sound!! :blink: Hope they're okay. Can't see because the woods are all grown in already.

Last edited:

Toastyroadie

Mar 18, 2015
CO, USA
Got my vapemail from sweetvapes and derall and vapercompany. The package from derall smelled so strong I was sure a bottle had spilled in there, lol, nope, they all look and smell good.

Anyone know if derall juice is good FOOB? I'm too tired now to try any of them so I'll wait for the morning.

Got my GS air M (ordered two and got one) and two GS Air MS (ordered one got two) but they will also have to wait for the morning.

Also got a Lemo 2 from vapercompany which will also have to wait, just put in a 15 hour day and I'm beat, goodnight Air heads!

:vapor:

Kivrin

ECF Veteran
Jan 23, 2015
Got my vapemail from sweetvapes and derall and vapercompany. The package from derall smelled so strong I was sure a bottle had spilled in there, lol, nope, they all look and smell good.

Anyone know if derall juice is good FOOB? I'm too tired now to try any of them so I'll wait for the morning.

Got my GS air M (ordered two and got one) and two GS Air MS (ordered one got two) but they will also have to wait for the morning.

Also got a Lemo 2 from vapercompany which will also have to wait, just put in a 15 hour day and I'm beat, goodnight Air heads!

Sounds like you have a few hassles, but also a lot of good vaping in your near future.:thumb:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Extra! Extra!
Read all about it!
Infant Dies in tank!

First experience of infant mortality with a GS Air eleaf coil.
Used it a little when it arrived in an Ms yesterday afternoon, and again
in the second hand bookshop early this morning. By 10 am, ohms went from
1.5 to 1.6, then jumped to 2.2. and jumped again to 4.8, then 5.0, then died an untimely death, all in the space of a few puffs. RIP. It has been added to the mortuary pile that will some day be autopsied by our AZ expert.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Hope you had a spare with you, Gran!
Spare me! But of course. I had "Blackie" Kodaly Istick, wearing his M hat, and his brother Blue Buxetehude, with the Air topper. One cannot price and shelve antiquarian marvels without proper 'qwipment, can one?
Airheads welcome when I'm on duty, before official opening time.
BBR%20Cover%20Shot%2001a.jpg

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
:bday: IMRs!!!!!
Thanks very much Kiv!! :)

Here's hoping @IMRs survived another natal anniversary!
Yes I did. I'm still here. :pop::laugh:

Hope you had a wonderful day, IMRs!!!

625565_TN_shadow.png
Thanks Toastie!! I did, especially in here. :thumbs:

Don't know what FOOB is, but I'm going to assume that you want to try it without steeping. If that's the case, it depends on the flavor. After steeping, obviously extra tasty! :)BTW, if you decide to order Derall again, in the notes, ask for 'original bottles'. We're trying to get them to revert back to the bottles because they work well with the M & MS. Thanks. :)
Extra! Extra!
Read all about it!
Infant Dies in tank!

First experience of infant mortality with a GS Air eleaf coil.
Used it a little when it arrived in an Ms yesterday afternoon, and again
in the second hand bookshop early this morning. By 10 am, ohms went from
1.5 to 1.6, then jumped to 2.2. and jumped again to 4.8, then 5.0, then died an untimely death, all in the space of a few puffs. RIP. It has been added to the mortuary pile that will some day be autopsied by our AZ expert.
This is the same luck I had when I first got mine a month or so ago. All vape gear has a mind of it's own mind.:ohmy: I have this problem every time I change my rig. I think it's the luck of the draw? I had a pack or so that were bad, then from then on, they've been fine. Don't worry, just fire another one in. When you get a good one, it'll last a good long time. :)

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
You are all too young to remember Black and White TV, the Ed Sullivan Show, the Mickey Mouse club, Dick Clark...

Was "there" for all of them!!! :thumbs:

The Really Nice thing about Black and White TV...(before anyone ever even thought of a "Color TV")...was that you didn't even KNOW it was a "Black and White TV"...:shock:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
FOOB? Fresh Out Of the mailBox?

As IMRs said, some need more steeping than others. I've tried two of six, and both had good flavor, but needed steeping. Re bottles, here's part of a note from the Derall owner:

Smaller tips – We switched over to bottles with larger tips but we do have some bottles with smaller tips on hand. We have had several requests lately to go back to the smaller tips & we may do so soon.

o In the meantime, if you would like smaller tips just put “smaller tips” in the notes when you check out & we’ll fill your order with smaller tips. Hopefully, we will find a better long term solution

Many thanks for the feedback.

Hope you like the liquids

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread