Status
Not open for further replies.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Ok, now I have a conundrum....I love ribs but I love fish too. What to do, what to do....

IMRS, have you left yet???

Yep, switched cars. Other one was too slow. I'll be in warp speed now.
tumblr_mqt1grUwvP1rr7l9ko3_500.gif

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Tryin' to get IMRs' pizza...sheesh! You are hungry!
No...he's picking me up to take me either to Bike's place for ribs or Gran's place for fiddlehead ferns and fresh caught brook trout! With those choices, who wants pizza?? Lol

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
No...he's picking me up to take me either to Bike's place for ribs or Gran's place for fiddlehead ferns and fresh caught brook trout! With those choices, who wants pizza?? Lol
And by that time, I'll be hungry again. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
My previous boss at work was Chinese. She took me out to eat for my birthday and arranged the meal through a local Chinese place. They brought out a whole fish. And I mean whole too! I picked at what flesh I could get...my boss and her daughter demolished the rest of the fish and I mean the rest of it too.

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
Nicoticket has a "BOGO" code going - half off your order. That brings the cost down to under 30cents a ML.
ANd I am making a list at Derall - these threads are bad for the wallet!

Actually Nanny...for me...this thread is great for my wallet!

Nicoticket...BOGO...under 30¢ a ML

Derall...13.3¢ a ML

13.3¢/ml

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Actually Nanny...for me...this thread is great for my wallet!

Nicoticket...BOGO...under 30¢ a ML

Derall...13.3¢ a ML

13.3¢/ml
I hear ya, Gerrimi! Lots of good sales happened last week. We should all have hopefully stocked up. I am now planning ahead and making my list for the 4th of July sales. And there will be another one day only BOGO at Nicoticket June 11th.
Who needs groceries, right?? LOL!

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
I purchased a GS Air M about a week ago and I've yet to get decent flavor from it, it's extremely muted for me. I'm using an iStick 20W from 8w all to the way to 15w and still don't see a difference in flavor. I've tried several different eliquids and nothing seems to pop. Even had the air flow half way. I've been following this thread for awhile but can't seem to find a section about drip tips that was chatted about not too long ago. I don't care for huge tips, what their made out of doesn't really matter to me. I've only been vaping for 5 months so I don't have much gear or knowledge.

Anyway...what medium to short drip tips would you guys recommend to help me with flavor? All I have is a Nautilus Mini and a couple ET-S BVC tanks so I was really hoping this would live up to the chatter. Thanks!

I've only been vaping since December myself, but with the GS Air line; I've found my sweet spot. After the recommendations here I decided to try both the M and the MS and I'm in the process of phasing out the old and replacing my stock with both sizes. Anyway, like folks said the MS can seem a bit warm in comparison with what I was use to. I didn't want to give up on them because they look cool. I decided to experiment with drip tips to see if it made a difference and behold, I has for me. I purchased a replacement tip made for the ego one tank and a glass/metal hybrid. The ego one tip is plastic even though I read they were suppose to be glass. Both tips have done the job, I like the look, they cooled down the vapor and seem more comfortable. I've ordered two more of the ego one style from Sweet Vapes and some more hybrids (with colored bases) glass tips via the slow boat from China. What they don't do, is change the flavor all that much. I'm one of those folks who likes to have multiple tanks of different juices going so I can switch out flavors during the day. I took a picture to show you how it looks but I don't know how to upload a picture to show. I'll try and figure it out here.

isticks_zpso87ivjew.jpg

Last edited:

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
I hear ya, Gerrimi! Lots of good sales happened last week. We should all have hopefully stocked up. I am now planning ahead and making my list for the 4th of July sales. And there will be another one day only BOGO at Nicoticket June 11th.
Who needs groceries, right?? LOL!

Another BOGO at Nicoticket? Oh no, I just got my 1st BOGO last month, had to take advantage of the 40% off this past weekend and now in a few weeks there will be another one? I can't vape all of this! Luckily it seems to get better the longer it steeps. ;)

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Another BOGO at Nicoticket? Oh no, I just got my 1st BOGO last month, had to take advantage of the 40% off this past weekend and now in a few weeks there will be another one? I can't vape all of this! Luckily it seems to get better the longer it steeps. ;)
Agreed -- hard to overstock when they just get better and better with steeping.
The next BOGO is most likely going to be a ONE DAY ONLY sale on their two year anniversary (June 11) but I have not heard details, for sure. If you are signed up for the newsletter, I bet there will be an email with more info closer to that date. Lots of people are using the first BOGO to try most of the flavors that seem interesting, then the second BOGO will be for massive quantities of the ones they know they like. Planning is KEY on these sales! LOL!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread