Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
@TrollDragon: Canvape just started carrying the M - in case you ever want another one. Don't know how much of a price difference it works out for you vs where you bought yours in the states. Shipping kills us Canadians no matter what.
Eleaf GS Air-M Dual Coil Airflow Adjustable Atomizer
Cheers
Thanks for the info, but I like to use disposable CC online and Canvape only does Interact or Skrill (CC Service). Skrill is pointless for us to use here in Canada. Whatever your order price is in CAD for example $75 you pay Canvape $75 USD instead through Skrill, no dollar conversion just a straight switch to USD. This sounds flawed but you are really paying a Canadian company through a US CC service that only deals in USD and no one launders converts money for free. ;)

Canvape:
GS Air-M - $13.95
NS Tax - $3.59
Shipping - $10.00 (Cheapest Method)

Total $27.54 CAD

Sweet Vapes:
GS Air-M - $9.95
Shipping - $6.91

Total $16.86 USD
Converted $21 CAD

So I saved $7.54 through an online US vendor but it will take an extra week to get here.

The sigelei Mini I just received.
GearBest:
$45.07 CAD Shipped.

CanVape:
$68.94 CAD Shipped.

Sweet Vapes
$71.80 CAD Shipped.

My local B&M:
$91.99 CAD and I even get to drive there to pick it up.

Just a few examples. I would really like to support my local B&M but I just cant justify the massive markup.
I have heard that Canvape is great to buy stuff from but a real hassle if you have a defective product you want exchanged.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Thanks for the info, but I like to use disposable CC online and Canvape only does Interact or Skrill (CC Service). Skrill is pointless for us to use here in Canada. Whatever your order price is in CAD for example $75 you pay Canvape $75 USD instead through Skrill, no dollar conversion just a straight switch to USD. This sounds flawed but you are really paying a Canadian company through a US CC service that only deals in USD and no one launders converts money for free. ;)

Canvape:
GS Air-M - $13.95
NS Tax - $3.59

Total $27.54 CAD

Sweet Vapes:
GS Air-M - $9.95
Shipping - $6.91

Total $16.86 USD
Converted $21 CAD

So I saved $7.54 through an online US vendor but it will take an extra week to get here.

The Sigelei Mini I just received.
GearBest:
$45.07 CAD Shipped.

CanVape:
$68.94 CAD Shipped.

Sweet Vapes
$71.80 CAD Shipped.

My local B&M:

Just a few examples. I would really like to support my local B&M but I just cant justify the massive markup.
I have heard that Canvape is great to buy stuff from but a real hassle if you have a defective product you want exchanged.
Wow, my friend! :ohmy: I feel for you. :( I hope your cost of living is a lot higher than ours. :facepalm:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I purchased a GS Air M about a week ago and I've yet to get decent flavor from it, it's extremely muted for me. I'm using an iStick 20W from 8w all to the way to 15w and still don't see a difference in flavor. I've tried several different eliquids and nothing seems to pop. Even had the air flow half way. I've been following this thread for awhile but can't seem to find a section about drip tips that was chatted about not too long ago. I don't care for huge tips, what their made out of doesn't really matter to me. I've only been vaping for 5 months so I don't have much gear or knowledge.

Anyway...what medium to short drip tips would you guys recommend to help me with flavor? All I have is a Nautilus Mini and a couple ET-S BVC tanks so I was really hoping this would live up to the chatter. Thanks!

I just got some acrylic ones that are the same size as the original M tips. I didn't think I would like them, but they're not really bad. Even though the original is actually plastic, that chrome coating on there makes mine too warm. I am not a fan at all for any metal tips. :)

Hello Dreamer and welcome! :) My opinion is that I think it's the coil. I am one of the few that received a couple bad batches of coils. As in all of the tanks I've ever owned, this has been a problem. Hopefully you grabbed some extra coils when you bought the M so (like Calli mentioned) change the coil and see if that's the problem. I'm vaping on one right now, as we speak that is acting just like yours. :facepalm: This is the same one that had all kind of flavor yesterday! The more bad coils I get, the closer I get to following the rebuilding video that Cheech has kindly published for all of us Tootle Puffers. I really hope a new coil works for you. Happy Friday. :) View attachment 460300

Hello everyone! Good Afternoon! :)
I didn't think of this yesterday. You also may want to fiddle with the settings on the air control valve. It really makes a difference in the flavor once you find your setting. I usually open mine around 3/4. Hope this helps. :)

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada

Canvape:
GS Air-M - $13.95
NS Tax - $3.59

Total $27.54 CAD

Sweet Vapes:
GS Air-M - $9.95
Shipping - $6.91

Total $16.86 USD
Converted $21 CAD

The Sigelei Mini I just received.
GearBest:
$45.07 CAD Shipped.

CanVape:
$68.94 CAD Shipped.

Sweet Vapes
$71.80 CAD Shipped.

My local B&M:

Well I hope you're happy with the tank when you get it m8.
I would like to shop at my local B&M as well but I don't even support my own country in the end. I have family in NY and MI so I just stock when they come up or I go down there. The cheaper prices (sales), no tax and free shipping ends up that I can get 2 for 1 on almost anything. I just stocked up on DIY supplies for liquid - so I am happy about that - but I feel ya.
Cheers

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Good morning, Airheads.

oie_3052622KmCWMAJE%20(1).gif

Opera in English is about as sensible as baseball in Italian.
—H.L. Mencken

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Well I hope you're happy with the tank when you get it m8.
I would like to shop at my local B&M as well but I don't even support my own country in the end. I have family in NY and MI so I just stock when they come up or I go down there. The cheaper prices (sales), no tax and free shipping ends up that I can get 2 for 1 on almost anything. I just stocked up on DIY supplies for liquid - so I am happy about that - but I feel ya.
Cheers
Good for you Calli! :)

Well, I just transfered my Durall Juices from the new bottles into the originals that I had from the first batch and it is so much easier to fill the M's & Ms's. I was getting tired of spilling the juice into the chimney and having to re-clean and waste juice. :)
The next order shall be the original bottles with the narrow, longer filler tips, for sure.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Busy morning ahead a few miles—as the vaping osprey flies—down the road:

The sale features a wide variety of locally-grown perennials, hardened off and ready for planting: Day Lilies, Rudbeckia, Phlox, Bee Balm, Bleeding Heart, Columbine, Lupine, Iris, Poppies, Hosta, Rhubarb, to name just a few.

The 17 varieties of tasty heirloom tomatoes available this year include a number that are not generally available at local nurseries. The paste varieties include Amish Paste, Grandma Mary’s Paste, and Orange Banana Paste. There are slicing tomatoes in all colors: Aunt Ruby’s Green, Black Krim, Black Prince, Cherokee Purple, Cosmonaut Volkov, Garden Peach, Green Zebra, Pink Brandywine, Pruden’s Purple, Rose De Berne, Tiffen Mennonite, and Yellow Brandywine. There will also be two cherry tomatoes — Black Cherry and Peacevine Cherry. Descriptions of all the tomatoes will be available to help home gardeners choose the perfect combinations for salads, slicing, and snacking. Master Gardeners will be on hand to answer questions about the plants and their care.

d62ec8b23fecd79a6e360038cae38064.jpg

Have to get something good for Lynn to eat.​

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Just got done fueling up all of my 'Airs'. After about 2 weeks of steeping, the Grape Crush is tasting much better! View attachment 460462

That looks pretty cool, G. Hopefully we won't starve Lynn for today. :laugh:
Tried the Derall Blace Licorice, steeped for a little over a week. Wow!
Pretty intense flavor. Unlike the mbv version, Derall does not have a chemical stink. It tastes like real candy. Great for a chilly morning charge in the M.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Tried the Derall Blace Licorice, steeped for a little over a week. Wow!
Pretty intense flavor. Unlike the mbv version, Derall does not have a chemical stink. It tastes like real candy. Great for a chilly morning charge in the M.
Too overwhelming for me. :shock: It is intense!! I like the Red Licorice though. It's a much more calm flavor. Yeah, the little bit of steeping is the ticket. The first batch went so quick. I didn't even get to steep any of those. I'm hoping the Watermelon comes out soon. I have yet to find anybody's Watermelon that is truly like a watermelon. Wonder why it's such a difficult flavor to produce. :blink:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
im pretty new to vaping and my knowledge is nil. i have a spinner II as a back up and was wondering if this tank would be good on it.
Hello and welcome CK. It will probably work, but you'll have to crank up the wattage. Dual coils need some power so, the charge on the battery shouldn't last too long. Most of us here have Eleaf iSticks to use on these. No charging for a day or 2. Hope this helps you out. :)

Last edited:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
im pretty new to vaping and my knowledge is nil. i have a spinner II as a back up and was wondering if this tank would be good on it.
Yes! I gave away most of my ego batteries, but kept a Spinner II. Now and then I put an Air or M on it. Works fine.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Rhubarb ................. sigh
Mornin' Ms. Tibs.
I don't have any idea if (1) you like rhubarb, (2) if the sigh is because you miss it,
(3) if it survives shipping. If, yes, yes, and yes, let me know. I have loads of it growing on the side of my hybridizing flower field, and can send you a bunch. Should be ready in a couple of weeks.
Or... you could get in your vape-powered aero-plane and fly over to harvest some.
Be careful landing in Wiscasset.

"NOTES, Watch for deer & moose on runway. ...... NAME, Wiscasset Airport . KIWI"

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Yes! I gave away most of my ego batteries, but kept a Spinner II. Now and then I put an Air or M on it. Works fine.
Yeah, I still have all of my beloved egos. I just fired the M on the one to test it out. I forget what this is called, but it's some kind of 'twister' (I think it's 1100 mah) and it works fine on around 4.3 volts. Don't know how long it will last, but I don't think it would be very long because I used to use dual coil cartos and it ate the battery up every couple hours. :(

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
Welcome, CK! You don't need to know a lot - lots of people here already do and have been vaping a long time. The GS Air M and Ms are great tanks that provide long lasting coils, great flavor, and ease of use. I've switched to these tanks and away from the Nautilus minis for just those reasons. They are made to work well on an istick, so grab a 30Watt when you see a sale. For now, these little $10 tanks will surprise the heck out of you on your spinners.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Mornin' Ms. Tibs.
I don't have any idea if (1) you like rhubarb, (2) if the sigh is because you miss it,
(3) if it survives shipping. If, yes, yes, and yes, let me know. I have loads of it growing on the side of my hybridizing flower field, and can send you a bunch. Should be ready in a couple of weeks.
Or... you could get in your vape-powered aero-plane and fly over to harvest some.
Be careful landing in Wiscasset.

"NOTES, Watch for deer & moose on runway. ...... NAME, Wiscasset Airport . KIWI"
I'm going to run out after I'm finish cutting the grass and get some posies for the planters around the house. :) Never had Rhubarb.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread