Status
Not open for further replies.

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
I want the new istick.. maybe.. but most likely won't ever use the TC mode. I have NO plans on buying any more new coils- 50 is enough! so unless the gold plated center pins become available and building a coil with whatever metal that is, I'll stick with my Kanthal and 1.2-ish builds.

the new tank is not appealing to me- especially if it's the same height as the MS.. too short, hot vape, not what I'm into.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
OLGA.
thick_glasses_13b6941623c255ff400a_1.jpg%3F%253C%25SerialNumber%25%253E
Yeah Baby! My kind of woman...can't see what I look like! Got her phone number, I got a new wallet! :lol:

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
@solace.discord, did you get the o rings yet? Trying to make up an order to FT...
Anyone have a recommendation for a plastic bottle with a needle like tip for the Air tanks that FT might carry?
Can't have metal needle tips, need plastic. Hoping someone could recommend one they had used personally...

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
@solace.discord, did you get the o rings yet? Trying to make up an order to FT...
Anyone have a recommendation for a plastic bottle with a needle like tip for the Air tanks that FT might carry?
Can't have metal needle tips, need plastic. Hoping someone could recommend one they had used personally...
the orings passed through NY yesterday, should have them by Friday!

I get plastic long tip bottles from FT- brb with the link!

$1.75 Empty Dropper Bottles for E-liquids (5-Pack / 10mL) (10mL, PE, Long Tip: 5-Pack(Black Cap)) at m.FastTech.com - FastTech Mobile

also have just the long tips-
$0.81 Plastic Long Tips for Dropper Bottle (10-Pack) (Plastic Tip, Long, 7.6mm: 10-Pack) at m.FastTech.com - FastTech Mobile

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Looking forward to hearing if they work!
Are the bottles you linked to the softer plastic like the needle nose bottles or harder plastic?
soft plastic.. I get all sizes from FT and use them for travel and DIY and to hold/dispense flavorings..

if you've ever gotten an old Nicoticket bottle, same thing!

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I want the new iStick.. maybe.. but most likely won't ever use the TC mode. I have NO plans on buying any more new coils- 50 is enough! so unless the gold plated center pins become available and building a coil with whatever metal that is, I'll stick with my Kanthal and 1.2-ish builds.

the new tank is not appealing to me- especially if it's the same height as the MS.. too short, hot vape, not what I'm into.
You can build your existing coils with nickel or titanium and they will work fine. Most everybody will be usin TC...:) They will be talkin it up about temperature, coils, nickel versus titanium, internal resistance, locking resistance, new wire types, etc.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Mine does that with the stock coils, it seems to come from the seam where the air flow ring and the base meet. I think it mostly happens when I chain vape the MS.
Goodnight Airheads!:vapor:

:( Yep, after close inspection that's where I think mine is coming from too. One of my two MS is bad enough it needs to be checked a couple time during a tank. As much as despise the backwards sailing boat from SlowTech, I might have to check and see if they have gen-u-wine Eleaf bases there. (OR if any of you Airheads have cracked a MS glass, Hint Hint. ;) )

Where is the mist coming from? Rebuilding is not an exact science. It's mostly trial and error. Is the 510 insulator all the way in? Is the pin all the way in? Do you have enough wicking material in the coil? Are your wicks in contact with the wrap on both sides?

See above as to where I think the juice is coming from. Insulator check, Pin in but has needed some tweaking to read, and yes and yes on the wick questions.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Krisma

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2014
Australia

I have been using these. I like that the caps fit most eliquids you buy from vendors, they are cheap enough to add to fragile packages to give some protection to other items. They are no childproof though. The cap snaps on quite firmly so I have not had any leaks even though I throw them around my vape bag. :p They are also soft but not fragile.

$2.76 Empty Needle Refiller Bottle for E-Liquid (5-Pack) 5-pack - 30ml / PE / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
:( Yep, after close inspection that's where I think mine is coming from too. One of my two MS is bad enough it needs to be checked a couple time during a tank. As much as despise the backwards sailing boat from SlowTech, I might have to check and see if they have gen-u-wine Eleaf bases there. (OR if any of you Airheads have cracked a MS glass, Hint Hint. ;) )

See above as to where I think the juice is coming from. Insulator check, Pin in but has needed some tweaking to read, and yes and yes on the wick questions.

Bruce in Ocala, Fl
I have a fine spray almost of juice accumulate on the top of my mod with the Air...I believe it is condensation from vaping and the occasional vapor coming out through the vents. Vapor hits the cooler metal top and viola! Moist mod top...

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
I have been using these. I like that the caps fit most eliquids you buy from vendors, they are cheap enough to add to fragile packages to give some protection to other items. They are no childproof though. The cap snaps on quite firmly so I have not had any leaks even though I throw them around my vape bag. :p They are also soft but not fragile.

$2.76 Empty Needle Refiller Bottle for E-Liquid (5-Pack) 5-pack - 30ml / PE / black at FastTech - Worldwide Free Shipping
Oooh...nice, attached tops! I use high VG, will I have trouble squeezing liquid out?

solace.discord

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 21, 2011
Southern Maine
Yea! Can't wait! The final hurdle in the longevity of the Air tank!
yes.. I am excited about this.. finally, after all this time, found my perfect vape- M tanks and rebuilt coils on iStick-sized mods.

I keep a "break even" calculator on my vape spreadsheet.. July 11th will be one year since I hit green, and my savings are over $2k at this point! (helps that I sold a bunch of stuff)

DIY and rebuilding- if you can do it, it's the best way to go!

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I got a back in stock notice from Sweet Vapes tonight! They have the Organic Cotton Coils in for the GSAirs 1.5 Ohms. I am pretty sure they also have the 0.15 Nickle coils in also. Still no 40W TC Isticks though, but they do have them listed, just not in stock yet. Looking like it's going to be a fun summer for vapers with shinyitis!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
yes.. I am excited about this.. finally, after all this time, found my perfect vape- M tanks and rebuilt coils on iStick-sized mods.

I keep a "break even" calculator on my vape spreadsheet.. July 11th will be one year since I hit green, and my savings are over $2k at this point! (helps that I sold a bunch of stuff)

DIY and rebuilding- if you can do it, it's the best way to go!
And avoiding shinyitis...:lol:
I'm on this tank for the long haul.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread