Status
Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I just had 3 more duds. Had to reload all 3 M's with new coils. 3 from yesterday all went up to 3.6 ohms. All fresh now and garsh, is this orange crush good!! :thumbs:
That really doesn't make any sense for you to have so many duds! I've only had 2 stock coils to go bad on me. They must be sending ALL the duds to you! I would have to save them and then send them back and ask for a refund! Lol

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I just had 3 more duds. Had to reload all 3 M's with new coils. 3 from yesterday all went up to 3.6 ohms. All fresh now and garsh, is this orange crush good!! :thumbs:
Where are you buying your coils IMRS? I have gotten mine from Evape and Sweet Vapes and never had them as bad as yours!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
That really doesn't make any sense for you to have so many duds! I've only had 2 stock coils to go bad on me. They must be sending ALL the duds to you! I would have to save them and then send them back and ask for a refund! Lol
Thought about it. But it's impossible because I stock piled them. At least I have many nice parts for building.
airhead parts.jpg

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Where are you buying your coils IMRS? I have gotten mine from Evape and Sweet Vapes and never had them as bad as yours!
Sweet vapes is one and I'd have to go through my records for the others. I have a feeling Sweet vapes is the first company I ordered from and you didn't hear from me until now.
I know I had a ton of duds when I was going through the Nautilus phase and most of those vertical coils were from myfreedomsmokes. That was sort of a good thing because I switched into Airhead mode. :thumbs:

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I'll post where I got all the packs in the last couple of months. It may be a couple of days, but I'll get to it sooner than later. :)

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
I need you guys help...one of the prizes I won in the 15th million post was juice from Junjii Juice. Well..I got it today and it's 100% VG. :shock: 1st problem...anything over 60%VG gives me asthma like symptoms. 2nd problem...do these GS coils even work with 100%VG? HELP!!!!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I need you guys help...one of the prizes I won in the 15th million post was juice from Junjii Juice. Well..I got it today and it's 100% VG. :shock: 1st problem...anything over 60%VG gives me asthma like symptoms. 2nd problem...do these GS coils even work with 100%VG? HELP!!!!
Put a little in and mix it with your other juices. I don't think you'll have a problem unless you got hold of my coils. :blush::lol::lol:

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
I've not tried a high VG juice since going with the Airs, so I have no idea if the juice will wick ok for you or not. YIKES!

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
I've not tried a high VG juice since going with the Airs, so I have no idea if the juice will wick ok for you or not. YIKES!

i vape 100% vg or thereabouts - no problem with the air coils ;) but i don't do dark and sweet! :D

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
This is sangria, lemonade and maple donut. I think I'm going to get some pg and mix it half and half to reduce the pg down. I've never vaped 100% VG before but the last time I vaped 65%, I had to call my Drs office to get an inhaler. :(

Nanny, I was vaping SureBert.

Nanny22

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 2, 2014
Michigan
This is sangria, lemonade and maple donut. I think I'm going to get some pg and mix it half and half to reduce the pg down. I've never vaped 100% VG before but the last time I vaped 65%, I had to call my Drs office to get an inhaler. :(

Nanny, I was vaping SureBert.
OH DEAR!

Reactions: Callipleura

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
Sweet Vapes has me all confused.

They list the new GS and GS cotton coil as 1.2 ohms, aren't they 1.5s?

Both their pics show the unknurled top of the coil shroud, isn't that the older version, I thought the older ones were the smooth
(more hard to remove) shroud tops?

Bruce in Ocala, Fl

Reactions: Callipleura

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
My December juice order is completed.....won't be long now....:)

Vape Wild Order Status Changed

To
camxxxx@yahoo.com
Today at 1:47 PM
Order Status Changed

Hi Bikenstein

An order you recently placed on our website has had its status changed.

The status of order [HASHTAG]#7671[/HASHTAG] is now Completed

Order Details
Order Total: $29.65 USD
Date Placed: 14th Dec 2014
Payment Method: Credit Card
Shipment Tracking Numbers / Links
  • 940011189956161345 (FREE SHIPPING (2-5 Days))

vw-logo-black-email2.png

Vape Wild
http://vapewild.com/
help@vapewild.com
(844) 328-9445

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread