Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
That was just an inside joke. :p
Lynn, I promptly received a reply from Lightningvapes this morning about Titanium wire...

On Sat, Jul 4, 2015 at 5:06 AM, Zopim <noreply@zopim.com> wrote: I wanted to ask if you will be selling Titanium wire in the near future?? Thank you.

Lightningvapes Reply: At this point we are not carrying titanium wire until the safety issues can be resolved. Aside from common users mishandling the wire and the chemicals used in its creation there are too many uncontrollable factors and we don't want to jeopardize any ones safety.
Thanks! With all I've read I'm not real sure about using titanium wire myself. Time will tell. :)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
lynn, pretty sure it's a he ;) too ornery to be a girl amazon! :D
Santana again?
dc0407bad73dff8352ba1494ea5378f8.gif

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada
Ok. that one is confirmed. You can see it in the videso I posted earlier

I assume it is too, but what's your statement based on? Just judging by the picture you've posted?

It does not appear on the website for the new GS Air Pure Cotton Head & TC head
However it does appear on the new package

So what's the final conclusion? 1.5Ohm will still be BDC while 1.2Ohm & TC will be BVC?

The 1.2ohm is vertical - info is from eleaf - I asked them that question specifically.

You can always email eleaf and ask them about the 1.5ohm coils. service@ismoka.com
Or request a bigger capacity tank.... make the tanks from stainless etc...

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
- you can hear the noise level of the air flow
You most certainly can hear it. And... if you watch and listen to the review that follows, an Innokin mod and tank... "you can hear the noise level of the air flow."
Should we ask Innokin, Kanger and Eleaf to start building products for quieter air?
Will quiet air affect flavor? Will it make a sound like breaking the sound barrier above three decibels? Will Harriet and Ben be reunited before the screen credits?

Stay tuned.

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada
You most certainly can hear it. And... if you watch and listen to the review that follows, an Innokin mod and tank... "you can hear the noise level of the air flow."
Should we ask Innokin, Kanger and Eleaf to start building products for quieter air?
Will quiet air affect flavor? Will it make a sound like breaking the sound barrier above three decibels? Will Harriet and Ben be reunited before the screen credits?

Stay tuned.
Some people in the thread have mentioned that they don't like the noise level, some people don't care, some people wouldn't even notice, etc...
"you can hear the noise level of the air flow for yourself and decide for yourself..."
better? clearer? rhetorical? rhetoric? :p

Last edited:

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Some people in the thread have mentioned that they don't like the noise level, some people don't care, some people wouldn't even notice, etc...
"you can hear the noise level of the air flow for yourself and decide for yourself..."
better?
Much! :lol::lol::lol:
That post was made in jest. The noise doesn't bother me.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
A little "review" video of the GS Air and TC40W:
48:00-51:40 min mark.
- looks like the tank can't be fully disassembled
- you can hear the noise level of the air flow

Thank you @Callipleura for posting that!
Or maybe I should curse you for dangling this in front of me...I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC!
A-a-a-a-rgh!

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona

Stay tuned.
At the very least, it doesn't sound like this!

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada

Callipleura

Apr 21, 2015
ON, Canada
Thank you @Callipleura for posting that!
Or maybe I should curse you for dangling this in front of me...I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC,I will not go TC!
A-a-a-a-rgh!
So... short form...
Thank you Callipleura.
**** you Callipleura.
?!? :p :)

At the very least, it doesn't sound like this!

Well there is always the hope that when Innokin, Kanger and Eleaf join forces their combined engineering team can tune the air flow to sound like that. Maybe the tank would then get noticed more. :)

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread