Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

Chemtx

ECF Veteran
Mar 16, 2015
Weatherford, TX
Well my blue tc 40 shipped yesterday from mvs and the new gs tanks with two packs of cotton coils shipped on the slow boat yesterday as well. I'm excited! No telling how long the new tanks will take.

Okay one small thing about the 1.2 coils, I upped the volts to 15 and the flavor just popped but a little warm for me. Flavor seems muted at my normal speed of 11 (but this one goes to 11) . Sitting at 13.5 to see if I can find my new sweet spot. anyone else notice this with the cotton coils?

When I was dirt poor I had a friend kind enough to give me a deer fully processed. For a whole year I ate venison and unless you have some nice chicken fried backstrap I've had enough deer meals for a life time. People still today will give me cooking tips for wild game. :confused:

Oh lost another of my original airs, a m and now a ms, due to the threads giving out. That's two but no broken glass so far.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Well my blue tc 40 shipped yesterday from mvs and the new gs tanks with two packs of cotton coils shipped on the slow boat yesterday as well. I'm excited! No telling how long the new tanks will take.

Okay one small thing about the 1.2 coils, I upped the volts to 15 and the flavor just popped but a little warm for me. Flavor seems muted at my normal speed of 11 (but this one goes to 11) . Sitting at 13.5 to see if I can find my new sweet spot. anyone else notice this with the cotton coils?

When I was dirt poor I had a friend kind enough to give me a deer fully processed. For a whole year I ate venison and unless you have some nice chicken fried backstrap I've had enough deer meals for a life time. People still today will give me cooking tips for wild game. :confused:

Oh lost another of my original airs due to the threads giving out. That's two but no broken glass so far.
Yeah, they need an extra watt or so to produce the same flavor as the older coils, but they handle lots more wattage and can kick out loads more flavor... and heat. With wattage, that's the trade off, unfortunately.

Reactions: Bukket5

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Not on orders over $50. I mean nobody buys just one or two at a time, right?
Rocky mountain also has the newer coils for $10... the 25% off coupon applies to them, too and brings them to $7.50 a pack... make sure to consider that with your purchase.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Not on orders over $50. I mean nobody buys just one or two at a time, right?

When it gets down to a Couple of Bucks one way or Another, I look more for Who I think would have the Better Return Policy if something Goes South?

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Unfortunately the 510 gave out, I strip the threads somehow. First they won't sit flush or tight in the istick so I switch to the cf 4 and extend the life a bit. Now it won't screw into the cool fire all the way.

That was One Thing I did notice about the GS Air MS's that I got. That it Wasn't a Full Length 510 Thread like on most Attys.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
True... But they Also have iStick 20W Mini's.

iStick Mini 20w by Eleaf/iSmoka - Origin Vape

I thought it was Such a Cool Mod, I even wrote a Review. Something I Rarely Do.
Me too. The MS/Mini 20W combo is a stellar piece of kit. I also posted written reviews of both and a video review of the combo with the newer coils in the ECF review threads. Good stuff...

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC

zoiDman

Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
Gotta be careful with shorter pins... hand tight only.

Yeah... Someone kinda Laughed at me last week when they watched me put My Subtank on My Mod.

Having 2 iStick 20W's with their Crummy Threads, I have gotten into the Habit of being VERY Careful when I Put things On/Off a Mod.

That, and I Shim all my Atty's if Possible.

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Yeah... Someone kinda Laughed at me last week when they watched me put My Subtank on My Mod.

Having 2 iStick 20W's with their Crummy Threads, I have gotten into the Habit of being VERY Careful when I Put things On/Off a Mod.

That, and I Shim all my Atty's if Possible.
I hear you... after the original iStick, I treat my mods and attys kind of daintilly when connecting or removing tanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread