Status
Not open for further replies.

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal
LOL! My review is right above yours on Origin's page!

BTW - That istick 20W Mini is what Started ALL this GS Air Madness.

Because I wanted a 19mm tank to use on it after having some Off-n-On Leaking issues with a Goblin Mini. (That and the Goblin isn't the easiest Deck to Build on!)

I searched for 19mm tanks and got a Hit for Sweet Vapes and the GS Air MS. And I figured for 10 Bucks, it wasn't going to kill me if it Hit like a Dog.

The Rest is History.

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Well Lynn Yep you directed me to the right site! And I got sucked in! Had to get that Deal over at Rocky Mountain Vapes on the iStick 40 TC! The other site will only let you purchase One???? What's Up With That! I've been really digging TC on the Heatvape Invader Mini's and with the recently acquired Joyetech eVic-VT's. I wanted more TC Mods, the iStick 40 being one I've been eyeing but price wasn't there for me till tonight! THANKS LYNN!!!

Then there are these New Tanks from eLeaf that I need to get familiar with!

There's a quite a lot of activity over here I think I will stick around and see what's up!?? Seems You All are Having Way to Much Fun Here! I was on this thread a while back I think when it was pretty new. I don't know what happened I guess I just got to involved with those 'Special Threads' You know which ones I'm speaking of!

Skully {:{}

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone

~ So Lynn, did you Jump on the iStick 40 TC Train? I couldn't resist at the decent price! I guess there's a New eLeaf Tank that works with TC? I need to find out more about it! I only read back a little bit there's a lot to catch up on!

Thanks again for pointing me this direction!

Welcome!!!
Yeah, we have fun over here!!

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
WOA WOA WOA, OK So I am a Bit Dangerous is that Such a Bad Thang?

Good Morning Lynn and Tibs! How You'all this Fine Mornin?

I've been doing some shopping............... Lynn got me going here with this Thread! Like I really need more equipment!???

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Thanks Tibs! I will keep my Eye out for Her Eye! ~

Chemtx I'm looking for a decent price to pick up a few. I'll be running at least four of the TC Tanks so In case I can't keep up rebuilding them! Purchased some of those iStick 40's with Temp Control and those New GS Air TC Tanks this morning. Found a couple other deals out there as well. And all from Lynn inviting me over here to this Thread!

{:{}

Skullman

~ Membered ~
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 30, 2013
South Sound Lahar Zone
Question on the eLeaf GS Air TC Coils Ni200's what are you most going for the Single Coil or Dual Vertical Coils? And Why?

Hey, I just noticed that these coils work in the other GS Air Tanks as well! Boy Howdy! That's a Score! I have So Many M's and MS's!

This leads me to ask what is the Difference with the New GS Air TC Tanks and the M's? Hmmmmmm.....?

Sweet Vapes has both.

Last edited:

Cirus

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Texas
Question on the eLeaf GS Air TC Coils Ni200's what are you most going for the Single Coil or Dual Vertical Coils? And Why?

Hey, I just noticed that these coils work in the other GS Air Tanks as well! Boy Howdy! That's a Score! I have So Many M's and MS's!

This leads me to ask what is the Difference with the New GS Air TC Tanks and the M's? Hmmmmmm.....?

-stainless steel
-Bigger fill hole
-No vent hole on bottom of 510 connector
-Wider.... 22mm

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
-stainless steel

i'm not convinced this is stainless - pretty sure if it were true eleaf's official description would mention that fact ;)

The GS-Tank atomizer is a newly engineered GS series atomizer. It is 22mm in diameter with liquid capacity of 3ml and required maximum push power ranging from 30W to 40W. Its transparent glass atomizer tube allows you to clearly see the liquid consumption with a simple glance. The GS Air TC head with pure cotton wick will make the GS-Tank atomizer compatible with various temperature control batteries, especially iStick TC 40W.

Cirus

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Texas
i'm not convinced this is stainless - pretty sure if it were true eleaf's official description would mention that fact ;)
Hmmm.. .. . It's being listed as ss at other sites. I guess someone that has one needs to chime in. If it's not, I got suckered cuz that's one of the main reasons I bought it, but mines on a slow boat. Then again I still would have bought it for the other reasons.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread