Sparkyz.gif

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I'm kinda of remembering a study, not sure which off hand...it looked at what heavy metals were in vapor comparing it to outside air. The outside air lost...:w00t:

That was the USC study. :facepalm:

There's more crap in LA air than they found in vapor. :lol:

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Congrats, @LynnNC, I think that's 3 of us in this thread that have won one. Unless I forgot someone...you, me and @Oregon Linda!
Anyone else?

Anyway, I was just popping in to say that I got my vape mail from Rocky Mountain today, so I am now the proud owner of 2 GS Airs! They look really nice, I can't wait to try them, just can't decide which flavor to put in one for the first vape!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
while it's true there are still unknowns in vaping, let's not forget most chinese ready-made coils are made of nichrome wire and kanthal, which is the preferred wire by diy'ers, is a composition of iron/chromium/aluminum
i believe most of these metals/alloys would be frowned upon if used in cooking utensils ;)

Nichrome (NiCr), used in most stock coils, is an alloy of nickel, chromium, and often iron and/or other elements or substances. :D

[Reading back.... :facepalm:]

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
Congrats, @LynnNC, I think that's 3 of us in this thread that have won one. Unless I forgot someone...you, me and @Oregon Linda!
Anyone else?

Anyway, I was just popping in to say that I got my vape mail from Rocky Mountain today, so I am now the proud owner of 2 GS Airs! They look really nice, I can't wait to try them, just can't decide which flavor to put in one for the first vape!
waitin to hear what you think...:)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread