Eleaf GS Air Fan

Status
Not open for further replies.

WickedWicks

ECF Veteran
Jan 13, 2015
Mandy Styled Bell Cap BCC Bottom Coil Clearomizer | fasttech.com
2992600-5.jpg

The coil head looks similar than GS heads, will those fit?
It says Mandy 'Styled', so it must be a clone. Ever heard of a Mandy Clearo?

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
waitin to hear what you think...:)

WOW. Just WOW. Took me a few minutes to respond because I was speechless. ;)

Seriously though, I love it. It's airy, but not TOO airy and like you guys said, I can comfortably MTL inhale, with no issues. Although I did decide to try a new flavor (should've used one I'm well-familiar with), the flavor is fantastic. I seem to be getting more vapor and more flavor at lower volts than I do with other tanks. Definitely no dry hits or burnt tastes. I am so excited!

Thanks again, Bike, for pointing me towards these tanks and this thread!! Gold star for you, buddy! :headbang:

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
You can make it more or less airy by adjusting the airflow. :)

Enjoy!

Ah! I just read how to do that! Although it's amazingly very good where it's set. But I'm gonna play with it in a little bit now!

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
WOW. Just WOW. Took me a few minutes to respond because I was speechless. ;)

Seriously though, I love it. It's airy, but not TOO airy and like you guys said, I can comfortably MTL inhale, with no issues. Although I did decide to try a new flavor (should've used one I'm well-familiar with), the flavor is fantastic. I seem to be getting more vapor and more flavor at lower volts than I do with other tanks. Definitely no dry hits or burnt tastes. I am so excited!

Thanks again, Bike, for pointing me towards these tanks and this thread!! Gold star for you, buddy! :headbang:

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

AllElseFailed

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 23, 2015
Champaign, IL
Read your review...wow.

I've never ordered from them, so I don't have any experience there to compare it to, but wow. I would think you should definitely have gotten an apology and/or refund by now. At the very least, you should have your package!

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
strange, they usually follow through :?:

new help?

They also have a long history of atrocious CS... I used to read Negative Reviews section for a while--there were so many complaints about GV that I stopped ordering from them, actually.

So sorry, Cirus...

Cirus

ECF Veteran
Dec 13, 2014
Texas
They also have a long history of atrocious CS... I used to read Negative Reviews section for a while--there were so many complaints about GV that I stopped ordering from them, actually.

So sorry, Cirus...
Thanks. I knew about their past and knew they had postal issues at their old location and moved down here. Since then I hadn't really seen any problems so I gave it a shot because it was close. Never again.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
Thanks. I knew about their past and knew they had postal issues at their old location and moved down here. Since then I hadn't really seen any problems so I gave it a shot because it was close. Never again.

Let's hope that they will respond to your review and do something about the situation--like send you that package and refund your money...

zoiDman

My -0^10 = Nothing at All*
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 16, 2010
So-Cal

So sorry, Cirus...

Yeah... GV used to be a Great Company. And Danno and Bad and their Sub-Forum was a Cool Place to hang out.

But Something changed. Not Sure What?

o_O

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread