Status
Not open for further replies.

Canno

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 17, 2014
SE Tennessee, USA
Who has the best package deal on a new 20 watt iStick with a MS tank ? Just for research purposes....;)
I don't know about the best package. Personally, I would forgo the 20 watt and go for the 30. You can get it at Rocky Mtn. Vapor for $29.25 after the 25% off and free shipping.

Sorry about that. I don't know what your research involves.

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
I don't know about the best package. Personally, I would forgo the 20 watt and go for the 30. You can get it at Rocky Mtn. Vapor for $29.25 after the 25% off and free shipping.

Sorry about that. I don't know what your research involves.
My accountant, wife, would probably not be happy if I bought another mod and tank right now. Thus the "researching" the price.

I've already got a 10w mini that works pretty well and the 40w TC on the way. I need to be content with what I have .

Reactions: Canno

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
_20150829_220312_zpscrqhkr95.jpg

Airhead?

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
What is the difference between the GS Air and GS Air Tank M? I know the MS is the shorty. Which GS works best with TC?
I wonder if the taller chimney models change the temp or flavor?

I've got two RDTA tanks from Steamcrave, one 3ml version and a 6 ml version. The shorter version didn't do much for flavor and it was warmer than the taller 6ml version.

Bikenstein

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2014
The Lab
I don't have any of the 1.5s and have no experience at all with them. I can't compare. I need to order some nichrome wire for rebuilding though. Might even eventually try TC on my Lemo II if I also order some Nickel. I guess I should at least try the TC coils in the GS Tank though before even considering that.
The Lemo 2 does TC great. My first nickel build was in one .087 ohm

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
I wonder if the taller chimney models change the temp or flavor?

I've got two RDTA tanks from Steamcrave, one 3ml version and a 6 ml version. The shorter version didn't do much for flavor and it was warmer than the taller 6ml version.
Interesting you should ask. I'm putting together another video review in the next few days. I'm going to compare the GS Air M, GS Air MS, and TW CS Air Micro. One of the differences I'm noting is a difference in vape temperature in the M. It's noticeably cooler than from the MS due to the longer chimney. Enough that I end up running it 4-5 watts higher. I'm also going to compare the MS and the TW tank, noting the lack of airflow control on the TW rebadge, since I mentioned it in my previous video. I'm going to be using my TC40W for the review since it'll push the tanks to their peak limits.

Last edited:

SUPER K

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 3, 2015
Interestimg you should ask. I'm putting together another video review in the next few days. I'm going to compare the GS Air M, GS Air MS, and TW CS Air Micro. One of the differences I'm noting is a difference in vape temperature in the M. It's noticeably cooler than from th MS due to the longer chimney. Enough that I end up running it 4-5 watts higher. I'm also goimg to compare the MS and the TW tank, noting the lack of airflow control on the TW rebadge, since I mentioned it in my previous video. I'm going to be using my TC40W for the review since it'll push the tanks to their peak limits.
TW ? Chanel link?

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
What is the difference between the GS Air and GS Air Tank M? I know the MS is the shorty. Which GS works best with TC?
The GS Air is 16mm in diameter, the M is 19mm. The Air holds 2.5 ml of liquid (the same as the MS, incidentally) compared to the 4ml the M holds. The Air uses a screw for airflow adjustment. The M and MS use an airflow control ring. The GS Tank is more or less a fat, 22 mm MS with a nicer afc ring and better bling. All work great with the TC coils.

Reactions: gerrymi

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
So does the TC40 eat up battery life, or is that just in TC mode?
In wattage regulating mode, I notice slightly better battery life than from my iStick 30... due most likely to the 2600 mah battery. In TC mode, it depends on the temp cutoff you select. At lowish 400-450 degrees, it's actually pretty decent. Beyond that, it's less battery efficient than wattage mode.

Reactions: gerrymi
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread