North Charleston, SC
Reactions: GranFumador

gerrymi

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2013
The 'Burgh, PA.
I dunno, you have me thinking, now... these might do the trick:
Amazon.com: IMR 18350 1200mAh 3.7V High Drain LiMn Demonfire Rechargeable Battery with Button Top (2 Pieces): Electronics
They're 10.5 amp batteries, and at 25 watts can handle a 0.3 ohm build. Still only 1200mah

Well Cloud...with these batteries...you have me re-thinking too...

The KSD Mini with the built-in battery has 1800mAh (or maybe 1600mAh)...

These 1200mAh batteries are close...and when out and about...a 2nd 18350 battery would be much easier to carry (than a 2nd KSD Mini with a charged-up 1800mAh)...

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
FYI- derallecigs.com

We offer you 120 ML of these delicious Juices at a fraction of the cost!
We will no longer be carrying these Eliquids in our store, and as such will be passing the saving on to you, our customers!

$12 for a 120 ml bottle. Worth a look.

Closeout E-liquid

Last edited:

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
FYI- derallecigs.com

We will no longer be carrying these Eliquids in our store, and as such will be passing the saving on to you, our customers!

Closeout E-liquid
Nice. Just ordered a bottle of Cherry Balsam Tobacco. Nice vape after it steeps a week or so. Can't go wrong at 10 cents a ml, either.

skrymir

Jul 14, 2015
Canada
FYI- derallecigs.com

Closeout E-liquid
I loaded up my cart but they don't ship to Canada :(

vangrl27

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
vancouver
Do you have to use a temperature control mod for the Nickel heads? Or can I just use my 30W istick on wattage mode?

Also, can the newest tank that comes with the Nickel heads (22mm one) be used with the Air 1.5 and 1.2 heads ?

And last question, is the Air M and this newest tank o.k with max VG juice?

Thanks for your help.

Last edited:

Jwaterski

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 27, 2013
OKC, OK
Do you have to use a temperature control mod for the Nickel heads? Or can I just use my 30W istick on wattage mode?

Also, can the newest tank that comes with the Nickel heads (22mm one) be used with the Air 1.5 and 1.2 heads ?

Thanks for your help.
I use max VG in an air M, works ok, maybe not the best, but it works.

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013

Thanks for your help.
Welcome to the funny farm, vangrl27.

Taking your questions in order,

1) I dunno. Wait for wiser people to reply.
2). All four of the GS tanks, the Air, the Air M, the Air Ms, and the GS-Tank can all take any of the GS-Air coils, including the 1.5 ohm dual coil, the 1.2 ohm cotton wick, and the TC coil that comes with the GS-Tank. All interchangeable.

3) Haven't tried the TC coil yet, but the M, Ms, Air and Tank are all fine with max VG using the 1.5 and 1.2 ohm coils.

vangrl27

ECF Veteran
Apr 2, 2013
vancouver
Welcome to the funny farm, vangrl27.

Taking your questions in order,

1) I dunno. Wait for wiser people to reply.
2). All four of the GS tanks, the Air, the Air M, the Air Ms, and the GS-Tank can all take any of the GS-Air coils, including the 1.5 ohm dual coil, the 1.2 ohm cotton wick, and the TC coil that comes with the GS-Tank. All interchangeable.

3) Haven't tried the TC coil yet, but the M, Ms, Air and Tank are all fine with max VG using the 1.5 and 1.2 ohm coils.

Thank you!

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Nice. Just ordered a bottle of Cherry Balsam Tobacco. Nice vape after it steeps a week or so. Can't go wrong at 10 cents a ml, either.
Please describe this vape to me to the best of your ability. I'm a bit put off by the "balsam" description, although, my curiosity is piqued at the same time. :unsure:

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Thank you!
You're most welcome. Off to find my GS-Air M!

tumblr_nlhij3Byf91tg7w86o1_500.gif

Hi Ho Sillllllllver. Away!

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Please describe this vape to me to the best of your ability. I'm a bit put off by the "balsam" description, although, my curiosity is piqued at the same time. :unsure:
Balsam of Peru, also known and marketed by many other names, is a balsam derived from a tree known as Myroxylon, which is grown in Central America (primarily in El Salvador) and South America.

The natural resinous balsam that comes from the trunk of the tree contains a mix of a number of substances that are generally related to cinnamon, vanilla, and clove fragrances and flavorings.

Not to be confused with balsam flower...
Light+pink+annual+flowers+Balsam.jpg

Cloudmann

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 17, 2015
North Charleston, SC
Not sure why it's labeled as "balsam" when a balsam is a sap extract... none of that here. It's a fairly mellow tobacco vape with a noticaeable cherry overtone. Not along the lines of a cherry cigar or cherry pipe tobacco, but more of a smooth Virginia with some unsweetened cherry flavor on top of it. The cherry doesn't overpower the tobacco, but neither is it drowned out in it. Very good ratio. Be sure to shake it up, open, and steep for a day, then close it and let it steep another week or two. There's a slight chemical bitterness from the cherry and a slight bite from the alcohol based concentrate, otherwise. After steeping, it all evaporates off and evens itself out. Sorry for the less than stellar description... flavors are bloody tough to convey verbaly.

LostVapeMonster

The eyes are useless when the mind is blind.
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 7, 2011
Land of the Lost
Not sure why it's labeled as "balsam" when a balsam is a sap extract... none of that here. It's a fairly mellow tobacco vape with a noticaeable cherry overtone. Not along the lines of a cherry cigar or cherry pipe tobacco, but more of a smooth Virginia with some unsweetened cherry flavor on top of it. The cherry doesn't overpower the tobacco, but neither is it drowned out in it. Very good ratio. Be sure to shake it up, open, and steep for a day, then close it and let it steep another week or two. There's a slight chemical bitterness from the cherry and a slight bite from the alcohol based concentrate, otherwise. After steeping, it all evaporates off and evens itself out. Sorry for the less than stellar description... flavors are bloody tough to convey verbaly.
Well thank you for trying anyway! :)

JoeyC

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
In your nightmares
Reactions: gerrymi

tiburonfirst

They call me 'Tibs"
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
They are very close to the Canadian border, and <100 miles from Toronto. Can you pick up? :D

:lol: :lol: :lol:

The driving distance between Vancouver and Toronto is about 4,400 kilometres. Several days. Flying between 4 1/2 to 5 hours

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
:lol: :lol: :lol:

The driving distance between Vancouver and Toronto is about 4,400 kilometres. Several days. Flying between 4 1/2 to 5 hours
Ahhh...'Tis vangrl27 in Vancouver, and skrymir who complained that Derall won't ship to Canada, lives in that well known conurbation, or hamlet, Unknown Location, Canada.

It's here, somewhere... And isn't that cartouche lovely? :cool:

old-world-map-of-canada-inspired-nature-photography-by-shelley-myke.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread