Status
Not open for further replies.

dodari

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 4, 2011
New Mexico
The 1.5 coils are all that I have. I break them down, take the wicks out, uc them for probably 5-6 cycles, take them out, let them dry, check the ohms, rewick and re wrap then put them back together. After I've gotten them back together, I recheck the ohms because I have had the ohms to change after they were re wicked.

@LynnNC ,

I'm new to all this and am wondering what to do if the coil in the 1.5 is blown. Is there a video on how to do it? These are the flat horizontal coils aren't they, not the vertical type like the 1.2?

I'm snowed by all this but I better learn how.

Thanks.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
@LynnNC ,

I'm new to all this and am wondering what to do if the coil in the 1.5 is blown. Is there a video on how to do it? These are the flat horizontal coils aren't they, not the vertical type like the 1.2?

I'm snowed by all this but I better learn how.

Thanks.
Here's some pretty good info on rebuilding the coils if that's what you are asking...E-Cigarette Forum

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
I got a subtank mini and turned it into a nice tootle puffer at 10w by replacing the drip tip with a narrow throated acrylic tip and putting in the 1.2 ohm OCC. in fact I'm using the second smallest hole :) very good flavor, looking forward to building out the rba deck when my Kanthal and cotton comes in from fasttech :)

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
I got a subtank mini and turned it into a nice tootle puffer at 10w by replacing the drip tip with a narrow throated acrylic tip and putting in the 1.2 ohm OCC. in fact I'm using the second smallest hole :) very good flavor, looking forward to building out the rba deck when my Kanthal and cotton comes in from fasttech :)
Does the ismoka/eleaf confederation of galaxies deny with equal vehemance any awareness of the subtank mini as they claim in regard to the GS-Air M? :cool:

Last edited:

David Wolf

Moved On
ECF Veteran
Dec 11, 2014
Charlotte, NC
Does the ismoka/eleaf confederation of galaxies deny with equal vehemance any awareness of the subtank mini as they claim in regard to the GS-Air M? :cool:
Advanced Interstellar Vaping allows travel by wormholes, in which one can enjoy living two totally different Vaping Universes. For example, I am currently tootling one flavor NET in a modified tip subtank mini 1.2 ohm tootle puffer, and other in an Ismoka Eleaf GS-M running a vertical cotton coil. Blondes, brunettes, I like them both. lol :rolleyes:

Vapntime

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 22, 2013
Brisbane, Australia
Wow! I got my first GS Air-M today. Its exactly what I hoped it would be, an upgrade for my trusty mini nautilus. It stands on the shoulders of the mini with perfect airflow, no gurgles or leaks and flavor is great. All this on the standard 1.5 heads! I'm getting the cotton 1.2's this week, can't wait. I was let down recently when I purchased a beyond vape silo lite it just gurgled and spluttered along with BVC coils. I'm running the M at 18 watts with no problems. Does that sound about right?

GranFumador

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Sep 12, 2013
Peoples' Bucolic Republic of Maine
Happy for your good results, Vapntime. :thumb: 18 watts? Would those be Australian
Australia.gif
watts, perchance? If 18 Au watts gives you the vapor and flavor or the vapour and flavour you enjoy, that's perfect.

My sweet spot for most juices is 8.4 watts, but I go to 10.0 or a little higher with dark juices. Of course one must keep in mind that those are Maine image.jpg watts, with imported Canadian
canada_2.gif
hydropower filtered through a Chinese
wsa-china-flag.gif

wall wart
bjknl.jpg
into a battery produced by barely sustainable child labor and labour in parts unknown.

I've been running the cotton wick 1.2 ohm coils for a couple of weeks now. They are fine, but for my taste buds, they are not notably better than the 1.5 ohm dual coils.

Looking forward to your review.

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Wow! I got my first GS Air-M today. Its exactly what I hoped it would be, an upgrade for my trusty mini nautilus. It stands on the shoulders of the mini with perfect airflow, no gurgles or leaks and flavor is great. All this on the standard 1.5 heads! I'm getting the cotton 1.2's this week, can't wait. I was let down recently when I purchased a beyond vape silo lite it just gurgled and spluttered along with BVC coils. I'm running the M at 18 watts with no problems. Does that sound about right?
Welcome to Air head vape nirvana! The price point and performance are hard to beat.

As usual, What GranFumador says! FB :lol:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread