Eleaf GS Air-M 1.5ohm Dual Coil Airflow Adjust Glass & Stainless - NEWER Edition With Improved AirFlow dial - SUPER Special Introductory Price Good Fo

Status
Not open for further replies.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
eleafgsairM.png

eleafgsairM_2.png

eleafgsairM_3.png

eleafgsairM_4.png

eleaf GS Air-M 1.5ohm Dual Coil Airflow Adjust Glass & STLS
$11.95 $9.45
Save: 21% off

SUPER INTRO PRICE - ON SALE THROUGH April 17th - After Newsletter VIP discount ONLY $8.98!

Vape at high wattage (up to 20W) with great vapor production and less burning with the eleaf GS Air!

The GS Air atomizer tank is specifically designed for the iStick battery (but will work with any mod that can produce up to 20W). It features a dual-coil atomizer head that doesn't leak and can handle up to 20W. The GS Air also comes at a very economical price and is simple to use. GS Air will complement your iStick and give you a pleasurable vaping experience.

FEATURES:
  • GS Air Head is equipped with two parallel 3ohm coils (equaling 1.5ohm effective ohmage for your vape) which will bring a high degree of stability and safety compared to single 1.5ohm coil. This structure ensures no leakage and burning taste under high wattage, also the cloud production while vaping. It is optimized for 8W to 20W vaping and 3.5V to 5.5V
  • The first GS Airs came with thread adjustable air flow that required use of a tiny screwdriver. The newer ones have the easy twist-dial.
  • Pyrex Glass tube holds up to 4.0ml of eJuice.
  • Changeable Mouthpiece: Users can replace mouthpiece easily.

What You Get, Standard Configuration:
  • 1* GS Air Mouthpiece
  • 1* GS Air Atomizer Tube
  • 1* GS Air 1.5ohm dual coil Head (we will have replacement heads coming in soon.
  • 1* GS Air Atomizer Base
  • Stainless & Pyrex glass
  • Comes with a well written pamphlet/documentation that speaks of the best way to use, fill and operate.
  • Length: 67.6mm; Diameter: 16.5mm; Capasity: 4.0ml

In this video the demonstrator shows the older air flow controller with SCREWS that many complained about - we have the NEW ones with an easy dial ring.​

Last edited:

rhammer186

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 9, 2015
NY
The standard configuration sheet, specs and video above is for the regular GS Air tank that uses the screw to adjust the airflow. The picture and user manual is for the GS Air-M which is wider at 19mm and can hold 4mL. It also has an updated air flow adjuster that slides.

Which model are you selling? Sliding air adjuster or screw adjuster?

Last edited:

Ricky Spanish

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 20, 2014
The standard configuration sheet, specs and video above is for the regular GS Air tank that uses the screw to adjust the airflow. The picture and user manual is for the GS Air-M which is wider at 19mm and can hold 4mL. It also has an updated air flow adjuster that slides.

I think the specs listed are just an honest mistake probably from comparing the old and new GS Air tanks.

The title of the thread states newer edition with improved airflow dial.

The bold sentence above the video states it is the old version that people complained about and they have the new version.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA

Ok to clear things up- YES, we have the latest ELEAF GS AIR which is the GS Air-M - it has the sliding collar air flow adjust an d is 4ml in capacity,

Marcus1970

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Nov 19, 2014
Wales
Thanks to rdsok for the link and yes we love to ship to the UK - we have a great customer base there and most report to us they get their packages fairly quick (about a week or so)...

Thanks for the reply I tried to order two earlier,but I only got a debit card and not a credit card.Grr gutted

inspects

Squonkamaniac
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 15, 2014
Arizona, Ecuador
Ok to clear things up- YES, we have the latest ELEAF GS AIR which is the GS Air-M - it has the sliding collar air flow adjust an d is 4ml in capacity,

Dan, you have a really nice website, I bought a Lemo and Coil jig this evening too, along with the Eleaf M tanks this morning.

Slide your store to the top of my bookmarks, great service.....after receiving a shipping notice less than 30 minutes upon the purchase.....that astonished me for a Saturday, or any day for that matter.....:)

Large selection of products, can't believe I haven't found your store in the past.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread