snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
DG2CU4GUQAAIlhF.jpg

iCare 2
(from the website)
The iCare 2 features an exquisite rubber paint finish, giving you a softer and smoother feel in hand than ever. Equipped with a removable 2ml tank and an internal 650mAh battery, the iCare 2 is another ultra compact e cigarette starter kit. The tank can be refilled with ease simply by removing the mouthpiece. To activate the device simply press the button and vapor will be produced instantaneously. The intuitive four color LEDs are for ease of checking battery status. By using a higher strength e-liquid, the iCare 2 with its new IC 1.3ohm Head perfectly recreates the sensation you are accustomed to. iCare 2 - Eleaf electronic cigarette
750-__03.jpg

Eleaf-iCare-2-Kit2.jpg

Consider me super interested. 2 mL, 650 mah, 1.3ohm MTL coil, "pods" containing a replacable(and rebuildable) coil that can be swapped out on the go and switched back and forth... and it's top-fill!? Man, what's not to like about this thing for Nic Salt liquids!?

Reactions: Cosmic_Glaze

snow blind

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 12, 2012
PA
I'm using two, tiny iCare Solo's for Nic Salts and i've been pleasantly surprised with the 1.1ic coils. I mix my Salt liquid at a 50/50 ratio and i never, ever get dry hits. I've never tried the high VG sc coils but i'm sure they're all interchangeable. With this device being able to fire much lower i'm guessing there will be a "aspire breeze competitor" lower resistance coil as well. But who knows.

Flavor should be awesome with the coil basically getting screwed into the mouthpiece directly lol. Though i'll continue to pre-fire each hit away from my mouth in anticipation of that snap/pop/spit that all iCares get.

kiwistick

Jul 11, 2017
I'm using two, tiny iCare Solo's for Nic Salts and i've been pleasantly surprised with the 1.1ic coils. I mix my Salt liquid at a 50/50 ratio and i never, ever get dry hits. I've never tried the high VG sc coils but i'm sure they're all interchangeable. With this device being able to fire much lower i'm guessing there will be a "aspire breeze competitor" lower resistance coil as well. But who knows.

Flavor should be awesome with the coil basically getting screwed into the mouthpiece directly lol. Though i'll continue to pre-fire each hit away from my mouth in anticipation of that snap/pop/spit that all iCares get.

You mix you own liquid with salt nic? How? :O

3daysNcounting

Apr 25, 2017
Ok, so I've been a huge fan of nic salts (Mr Salt-e) and have recently gotten into diy. I just received an order of flavors and nic salts for my icare and phix pods. I hear it everywhere NOT to vape nic salts in something like my Smok stick V8 or my Penguin. I'm wondering if someone could explain to me why you shouldn't use the salts in sub ohm tanks? Thanks!
Happily vaping! :)

3daysNcounting

Apr 25, 2017
Thanks Retired! I just remember seeing a comment once, someone mentioned using salts in a dripper or something like that (which I'm also pretty interested in :facepalm:) and someone responding with a snarky comment about the OP blasting their lungs out. I think they were talking about a percentage close to what would be found in the juul.
Anyway, thank you!

Is it really that bad? looks nice though. What other product would you recommend if not this? I don't like spitback
I was really expecting it to be a lot better. But the spitback was so horrible. I honestly enjoyed the aspire breeze. I'm more of a subohm guy but I take the breeze when I'm going out

redeuce

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 11, 2017
Chicago suburbs
www.nofearmotorsports.com
If the 1.3 coil in this kit is anything like the 1.1 coil in the rest of the basic I Care line, it's no surprise there is spitback. I had a 160 with the 1.1 coil. Constant gurgling and spitback. Take one apart and look at it. There's a tiny strip of wicking material. Two of the shops I frequent are selling the last of their basic I care units that take the 1.1 coil and restocking with items such as the Aspire Breeze and Penguin. Too many complaints of gurgling, spitback, and juice in mouth. Good devices but in my opinion terrible coil design. Even at 70 vg they spit back. With 50/50 it's terrible.

Reactions: drysprocket
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread