Eleaf iJust 2 Kit review

Status
Not open for further replies.

lile271

Dec 20, 2015
So, like a week ago I bought iJust 2 kit. It is very handy vape to use, I take it everywhere with me and the vapour production is just spectacular.
Product Includes:
  • 1 x eleaf iJust 2 2600 mAh Battery
  • 1 x Eleaf iJust 2 tank with 0.3 ohm EC Coil
  • 1 x Eleaf iJust 2 510 Drip Tip
  • 1 x Airflow Control Ring
  • 1 x Micro USB Charging Cable
upload_2015-12-20_22-2-35.png

iJust 2 Battery Specs:
Length: 81mm
Diameter: 22mm
Capacity: 2600mAh
Color: Silver
Thread Type: 510 Thread
Material: Stainless steel
Connector: Spring

There isn’t too much to discuss about the battery. Let's just jump to the iJust 2 sub ohm tank.
The flavor on the 0.3ohm coil was outstanding. As I were not expecting much from this tank to be honest, given its low price.

The iJust 2 tank came with a 0.3ohm coil installed. But you can choose between 0.5ohm and 0.15ohm coils.
The 5.5ml capacity is really impressive and means it can hold a good amount of e-juice before you will need to fill it up again.

I got the kit from GearBest . <<-- Get your own Eleaf iJust 2 Kit

Andromendous

ECF Veteran
Jul 12, 2014
Oklahoma, USA
I just helped a buddie of mine pick this same kit out. He got some bluebarry juice thats clear, we wicked up the coil filled and let sit for a few minutes, the first hit was straight burnt cotton. We messed with it for a while and it just kept burning cotton. Ended up buying another coil and same problem. Any ideas? I had this same problem with my starr tank. For some reason it only happens with clear juices. I dont think thickness is the problem cus i have a really dark 100% vg juice that does just fine.

kevdt67

ECF Veteran
Nov 11, 2015
St Charles MO
I just helped a buddie of mine pick this same kit out. He got some bluebarry juice thats clear, we wicked up the coil filled and let sit for a few minutes, the first hit was straight burnt cotton. We messed with it for a while and it just kept burning cotton. Ended up buying another coil and same problem. Any ideas? I had this same problem with my starr tank. For some reason it only happens with clear juices. I dont think thickness is the problem cus i have a really dark 100% vg juice that does just fine.
draw on it a few times to suck the juice into the coil. i bought this rig yesterday and have had no problems with it so far

Diffen2001

Jun 1, 2016
I had the same problem, just a few vapes and the coil was burnig the cotton, Tryed to add 5% destilled water in my juice and that solved the problem.

Last edited:
Reactions: Andromendous
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread