Eleaf iJust S

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
Unless you think you'll want to be a cloud chaser or flavour chaser that should be all you need. To run dual fused claptons (flavour) you'll need more watts or clouds TFV8 Ex 100w+. I run dual 26 AWG 5/6 wraps around 30-45w so 24 AWG at 50w should be good. You'll be switching out batteries often though if your a chain vaper like me thats why I use 26. You'll go through juice alot faster too with dual+ coils, just something else to consider. For just bigger clouds and a tiny bit more flavour it can be quite costly.

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hello guys,
I'm currently using Joyetech Ego One 2200mah.
I want to upgrade to something similar maybe Ego One v2 mega or iJust S.
I need some advice regarding 2 things
* Are eleaf products sold on fast tech, gearbest & aliexpress genuine?
* I'm based in India, so how much tax do I have to pay at customs?
Welcome and glad you joined. I have two Eleaf isticks and like the built in batteries and prefer adjustable w/v capabilities . Both your selections appear to be good choices though. I personally stay away from anything in the 1 ohm or lower range.
You want to stay away from aliexpress. I have had a bad experience with a vendor and aliexpress allowed the vendor to just apologize to me without any redress. FastTech would be ok just as long as the product description does not say "stylized" or "style".
"I'm based in India, so how much tax do I have to pay at customs?" Might want to ask in a separate ECF question.

VapeonLivelong

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2015
Welcome and glad you joined. I have two Eleaf isticks and like the built in batteries and prefer adjustable w/v capabilities . Both your selections appear to be good choices though. I personally stay away from anything in the 1 ohm or lower range.
You want to stay away from aliexpress. I have had a bad experience with a vendor and aliexpress allowed the vendor to just apologize to me without any redress. FastTech would be ok just as long as the product description does not say "stylized" or "style".
"I'm based in India, so how much tax do I have to pay at customs?" Might want to ask in a separate ECF question.
Hi,
Thanks for your advise.
I am not well versed like you.
So I have no clue about adjustable w/v.
Hence I plan to go in for an ego one v2 or iJust S since they are simple.
Which one would you suggest among these?
If I go in for an iJust S l buy an ecr coil so that I can rebuild it.
Now coming to the seller, yes I read that aliexpress is not good.
What's your opinion on fast tech and gearbest?

Reactions: BrotherBob

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Hi,
Thanks for your advise.
I am not well versed like you.
So I have no clue about adjustable w/v.
Hence I plan to go in for an ego one v2 or iJust S since they are simple.
Which one would you suggest among these?
If I go in for an iJust S l buy an ecr coil so that I can rebuild it.
Now coming to the seller, yes I read that aliexpress is not good.
What's your opinion on fast tech and gearbest?
Which one would you suggest among these?:
You would want to check the replacement cost for the coils. I would go with the lowest cost per coil at the highest ohm rating over 1 ohm. I believe these devices are not rebuildable but the coils are replaceable.
What's your opinion on fast tech and gearbest? Both can be problematical but at least FastTech tries to help when it comes to disputes. I have read that Gearbest (free shipping?)tends not to answer emails when there is a problem.
I

VapeonLivelong

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2015
Well I've been suggested to go in for top box mini, which probably is for advanced vapor S. I afraid if I mess up the temp control, wattage etc it may just blast on my face.
So what l do is l go in for an ego one V2 mega (since it supports CLR coils)
And then hunt for a kanthal 24 gauge wire and a resistance reader. And try to build a coil under 1 ohm.

Cheallaigh

Ultra Member
Aug 13, 2016
Georgian Bay, Ontario
topbox is actually what I started with and still use daily. which coils? for sub ohming there is the .5 OCC or SSOCC, but the better flavour is with the .5ohm Clapton. avoid Ni ones, there is also 1.2 and I think 1.5 ohms for above ohming. they kanger wont blast in your face, comes with a RBA(rebuildable coil). it really is easy to use and a step up from your current. but you need to go with what you feel is best for you.

djsvapour

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Oct 2, 2012
England and Wales
Between Ego One V2 Mega & Ijust S which one would you recommend for clouds?
I can use kanthal 24 gauge & make sure i use .3 ohms?

If you are using factory atomizers (coils), the iJust EC coils at 0.3ohms are the best for lots of vapor.

If you are hoping to rebuild, I do not know if you can rebuild the EC heads as easily as the Joyetech CLR.
When it comes to rebuilding, 24awg is thicker than 26 or 28. I would use 28 for small atomizer heads and 26 for fully rebuildable tanks.

VapeonLivelong

ECF Veteran
Oct 19, 2015
Cheallaigh had suggested top box mini.
But I'm based in India, and I'm sure customs will confiscate it, if I order via ft or gearbest
So I plan on buying something locally.
I have zeroed in on iJust S or Joyetech Ego One V2 Mega or mini
The advantage with iJust S is that I can use my ego one tank.
And the advantage with v2 is that it supports CLR coils.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread