Status
Not open for further replies.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
This is so confusing mate.
I've been suggested mega v2, iJust s, egrip and sub tank mini.
Well yeah... iJust, SubVod Mega and the Ego One's are all the same thing really. A tube mod with no adjustments, the watts change based on battery life and Ohm's. The SubVod Mega comes with a TopTank mini that you can buy a RBA deck for and the Ego One's have a CLR coil option so one of those 2 IMO. It's not confusing your just thinking about it to much. People have their favorites, usually whatever they own. Other then looks and build decks the difference is very slim between a good tank and a great tank IMO. There are bad tanks though. SubVod Mega or Ego One Mega IMO. You could look for a SMOK Stick too the one that comes with TFV4 mini. If you were going to use factory coils there is big differences but your builds are your builds, your builds don't change just the tanks, looks and batteries mAh do.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I'd go 24awg 2.5mm. Should be around 0.5 with 6 wraps. I don't know how well 24awg will fit though never used ECR.5 wraps of 26 awg nichrome should be about the same and give you more power because it's 1 less wrap and nichrome fires up super fast. Maybe just get a 3m spool of each for testing before you order 10m of one and not like it.

Gramdogg

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
Fredericton NB Canada
I'd go 24awg 2.5mm. Should be around 0.5 with 6 wraps. I don't know how well 24awg will fit though never used ECR.5 wraps of 26 awg nichrome should be about the same and give you more power because it's 1 less wrap and nichrome fires up super fast. Maybe just get a 3m spool of each for testing before you order 10m of one and not like it.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread