eLeaf iPower atomizer low problem

Status
Not open for further replies.

Lynxes_Smoke

Mar 24, 2017
Hi!
First, I have two things to say: I'm new to this forum, and I vape only from 4 month, so I'm not properly an expert.
2 - Sorry if my english is Horrible.

So, I have an eleaf iPower 5000 mAh with an Tornado Nano atomizer from iJoy (I don't know how to translate the name of the atom, anyway IJOY - Atomizzatore TORNADO NANO - Svapo Dream this one).
When I goes to the shop 4 month ago, the guy sold me this atom, and everything worked fine, today I decided to change the coil, so i goes i another shop, and she maked for me the coil from the deck i found in the atomizer box.

Everything should be perfect, but when i turn on the battery, she say "Atomyzer low", onestly i don't know what to do.
The guy sayd that will try to get for me another coil and see what does not work, but onestly if there is a way for solve the problem without lose too much time, please tell me what to do.

Thank's for the help!

Lynxes_Smoke

Mar 24, 2017
Hi!
First, I have two things to say: I'm new to this forum, and I vape only from 4 month, so I'm not properly an expert.
2 - Sorry if my english is Horrible.

So, I have an eLeaf iPower 5000 mAh with an Tornado Nano atomizer from iJoy (I don't know how to translate the name of the atom, anyway IJOY - Atomizzatore TORNADO NANO - Svapo Dream this one).
When I goes to the shop 4 month ago, the guy sold me this atom, and everything worked fine, today I decided to change the coil, so i goes i another shop, and she maked for me the coil from the deck i found in the atomizer box.

Everything should be perfect, but when i turn on the battery, she say "Atomyzer low", onestly i don't know what to do.
The guy sayd that will try to get for me another coil and see what does not work, but onestly if there is a way for solve the problem without lose too much time, please tell me what to do.

Thank's for the help!

Well, at the end, I solved the problem.
Easily, in the coil the metal part was touching the metal wall of the coil, so my battery decided to not work, just be sure that the resistance is not touching the metal wall of the coil, or it will not work.

Reactions: Eskie

Bonskibon

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 11, 2015
Easily, in the coil the metal part was touching the metal wall of the coil, so my battery decided to not work, just be sure that the resistance is not touching the metal wall of the coil, or it will not work.
I'm glad you solved the problem, but it's a bit concerning that the shop owner made a coil that shorted. You may want to let him know so he can be more careful in the future.

Reactions: Eskie

BrotherBob

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 24, 2014
Sunnyvale,CA,USA
Welcome and glad you joined. Glad you fixed it.
Might like to read:
All About Sub-Ohm Vaping - The Perks and the Problems
What is Sub Ohm Vaping? Our Sub Ohm Vaping Guide & Tips
Battery safety
Care and Use of 510, eGo and Variable Voltage Batteries
ECF Sub-Ohm Advisory

Lynxes_Smoke

Mar 24, 2017
I'm glad you solved the problem, but it's a bit concerning that the shop owner made a coil that shorted. You may want to let him know so he can be more careful in the future.
Yes, but today when i goes to him for say that i solved the problem, she said that he founded how to solve, and she gived me that coil free with one liquid, and today she sold me a Smok Skyhook with the two batteries and 50ml of too puft initialing the coil and everything, for just 90€...
Anyway everything is ok now

Eskie

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 6, 2016
NY
Yes, but today when i goes to him for say that i solved the problem, she said that he founded how to solve, and she gived me that coil free with one liquid, and today she sold me a Smok Skyhook with the two batteries and 50ml of too puft initialing the coil and everything, for just 90€...
Anyway everything is ok now

That's a good employee who can deal with the fact they made an error (it does happen to all of us) and was still able to sell you more stuff.;)

Enjoy the Skyhook!

Reactions: geoffd
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread