Eleaf IStick 50W coming Jan 25th

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thespis

ECF Veteran
Jun 30, 2014
Texas
Dang. I just bought this yesterday! vape gear isn't new very long, is it? I got a good price though, and it's working great.
IMG_20141231_102026[1].jpg

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
The new world of vaping, get something and its outdated before your package arrives!

lol
I guess I never cared if my stuff was the latest and greatest... Computer technology goes the same way... These days I'm happy as long as my gear works to my satisfaction.. when it doesn't then I start looking again :)
Egos werent cutting it - got a SiD. SiD broke, got another SiD. 15w wasnt cutting it, got a cana mod. needed stealthy mod, got 4nine clone. sick of dripping but didn't want a tank got Reo Grand. Even when I buy stuff its not new.. I wait to see what reviewers have to say before parting with my money :)
To each their own, this forum gives everyone the shineyitis's to one degree or another :D

Sent from my iPad using Tapatalk

Conchord George

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 11, 2013
NH
Specs seem way too good to be true. Only a couple mm in each direction bigger and they fit a 4400mAh battery in there? I like the iStick for its form factor and will most likely be buying the next version, I just don't think this is it.
The mini just dropped and they announced it a while ago with many places taking preorders. Yet this HUGE upgrade to one of the most popular mods of the year sneaks through with no mention from eLeaf? Got to be skeptical.

twgbonehead

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Apr 28, 2011
MA, USA
You really have to wonder what's up with Innokin. I mean, they had a tremendous foothold in the market, but then seem to have just sat on their laurels. I can't believe they didn't get out the new MVP3 before Xmas (and it was already behind many of the competitors, spec-wise, when it was announced).

I'm glad others are picking up the slack, but still can't figure out what's up in the innokin corporate mind.

thanantos

ECF Veteran
Dec 28, 2013
Grand Rapids, Michigan, USA
You really have to wonder what's up with Innokin. I mean, they had a tremendous foothold in the market, but then seem to have just sat on their laurels. I can't believe they didn't get out the new MVP3 before Xmas (and it was already behind many of the competitors, spec-wise, when it was announced).

I'm glad others are picking up the slack, but still can't figure out what's up in the innokin corporate mind.

They just announced the MVP 3.0 on Reddit:
The MVP3 is a 30W device with a 3800Mah Battery that can fire down to .4ohm and can charge electronic devices. It has a smart and clear OLED screen with intuitive controls, well placed flush stainless steel threads, high quality spring connector and a strong side fire button. It is initially available in 4 colors and, like the MVP2.0, there will be wraps available.
To show that this is the real deal, we are going to be giving the MVP3 to Phil Busardo and Dimitris when they visit Shenzhen and we are planning to ask them to review the MVP3 at Innokin next Monday when they tour the Innokin factory and offices.
We are going to be running a '24 hour MVP3 Giveaway' where Innokin will give away a total of 24 MVP3s and 24 Gladius Tanks to lucky winners on this subReddit and on our Facebook page every hour.
The iTaste MVP3.0 is going to be priced very affordably and will be covered by the Innokin 90 Day Limited Warranty. The launch date will be announced during the giveaway, which will be competitively soon.
Have a great and happy New Year's Eve everyone and Thank You very much for such a great year here on Reddit.

Yeah....

Trailz

ECF Veteran
Sep 4, 2014
NE OH US
Lol blackberry just wasn't able to stay competitive. They were several years late with their touch smartphone. I don't think innokin is there yet, but let's see the specs on it before jumping to that conclusion :p

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk
BlackBerry stopped innovating and rode on their success. I've reviewed the specs for both and choose the istick 50W. Eleaf is trouncing them with innovation.

HecticEnergy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
TX, USA
BlackBerry stopped innovating and rode on their success. I've reviewed the specs for both and choose the istick 50W. Eleaf is trouncing them with innovation.

Yep, I'm just saying give innokin the benefit of the doubt. I don't think they have stopped innovating, but the mvp2 is long over do for an update... And not just wattage like their mvp20w lol

Sent from my iPhone 6 using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread