Eleaf istick connector poll

How is your istick connector?

• The connector on my istick is fine and works as it should.

• The threads on my istick were faulty out of the box.

• The threads on my istick have become sloppy with use.

• My topper won't fire if it is screwed on snugly, it has to be loose to fire.

• I don't even have an istick, I just like polls.

Results are only viewable after voting.
Status
Not open for further replies.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I have an istick in my cart as we speak. I feel like I need to keep an eye on this poll before I "checkout". Disappointing to hear there's issues..

I think they are rare considering the number sold. You might want to buy from a vendor that will stand by their product though. I bought from ebay and am really glad I got a good unit and didn't have to deal with Vapeoutlet again.;)
That's why I did the poll. There are some, but we don't know how many.

MrsMac

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 29, 2014
Hudson Valley, NY
I think they are rare considering the number sold. You might want to buy from a vendor that will stand by their product though. I bought from ebay and am really glad I got a good unit and didn't have to deal with Vapeoutlet again.;)
That's why I did the poll. There are some, but we don't know how many.

I have another B&M to stop by tomorrow to check prices etc. I have the Istick in my cart on smoke evolution. I know nothing of ordering these online so hopefully all will be well.

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
Guess I'll be the first to post bad connector but usable with 510 to ego to keep from getting worse.

We'll have to copy this forward as the thread grows. Stosh's poll got lost. If you only get one page of votes, it's kind of a waste. I may put this in my sig, ...maybe not.

Buster282

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 11, 2014
FL USA
I have 2 iSticks. one good n one with "scratchy" threads. I lubed scratchy and its a lot better but im very careful with it now. didnt have the scratchy option in ur survey :?: also, I have one atty with a long connector, one with a short connector, others with spring loaded pins. I've had to pry up the iSticks 510 pin more than once - very carefully. iStick could definately use a spring loaded 510.

Last edited:

four2109

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 9, 2009
S. Indiana
I have 2 iSticks. one good n one with "scratchy" threads. I lubed scratchy and its a lot better but im very careful with it now. didnt have the scratchy option in ur survey :?: also, I have one atty with a long connector, one with a short connector, others with spring loaded pins. I've had to pry up the iSticks 510 pin more than once - very carefully. iStick could definately use a spring loaded 510.
NO, I didn't include 'scratchy" threads. I'm still not quite sure what it means unless it refers to threads that have metal particals left on them. I'm guessing you still posted that your's were not fine and working as it should. So the poll results should be OK.

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I have 2 ISticks. I am having threading issues with one of them. It's about a month old. It was fine until I took it to the beach and a few grains of sand got in it Being on vacation, I didn't clean it up like I should have. Now, my nautilus minis won't screw on at all, but my Aerotank V2 and Mega.will. Lesson learned-don't take it to the beach!

Bored2Tears

Verified Member
Sep 26, 2014
Western South Dakota
I have another B&M to stop by tomorrow to check prices etc. I have the Istick in my cart on smoke evolution. I know nothing of ordering these online so hopefully all will be well.

MrsMac, it's BT2 again. If you buy at a B&M, you could open it up right there and check that you got good threads....and no worries. I personally order almost everything online with about 95% success. If I got an istick with poor threads out of the box, I'd return it without trying my own fix.

The material is soft, so I am just careful when threading on my toppers.

All that said I still highly recommend this device. I am a noob myself, and this little istick has been worlds above the VV ego device I was using before. I think this manufacturer has probably turned out the occasional dud, but you'll find that's true of many different mods..... Most are much higher priced.

Do your homework till you are totally confident that this is the best for you. That's what I did....I watched this thread for a month before pulling the trigger on the istick. Hope you find what suits your needs!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread