SoCal

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
But it's so tiny... :D

Hello there, fellow Eleafers! Long time!

Did you miss me? :facepalm:
I did!
picture.php
:laugh:

Chuck64

ECF Veteran
Nov 17, 2015
NV. USA
I really like the Balrog. I'm a mtl vaper so I just got some fresh 1.8 coils and I'm happy. I tried the TC mode but am just not that impressed with TC.

The ergonomics are hard to adjust to. I put a fresh coil in it yesterday and after filling it " from it's top fill" I accidentally held down the fire button while screwing the top on it and the as yet to be primed new coil fried instantly.

Katya

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 23, 2010
SoCal
I really like the Balrog. I'm a mtl vaper so I just got some fresh 1.8 coils and I'm happy. I tried the TC mode but am just not that impressed with TC.

The ergonomics are hard to adjust to. I put a fresh coil in it yesterday and after filling it " from it's top fill" I accidentally held down the fire button while screwing the top on it and the as yet to be primed new coil fried instantly.

Well, I got my VoidRay last week and twice pressed the battery release button instead of the fire button... :lol: :facepalm:

vincom

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 19, 2014
Philippines
Any opinions on the 100w istick w/out tc. In Canada can pick one up on sale w 2 lg brown bats for $60. I know to u Americans that's not a good deal but here in the great white north its not a bad deal as almost any 18650 batteries go for $13+ each.
Just need to know if mod has any issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk

daleron

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Apr 16, 2013
    Arkansas, USA
    Any opinions on the 100w istick w/out tc. In Canada can pick one up on sale w 2 lg brown bats for $60. I know to u Americans that's not a good deal but here in the great white north its not a bad deal as almost any 18650 batteries go for $13+ each.
    Just need to know if mod has any issues

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SGH-I727 using Tapatalk
    No problems with mine :?:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread