Not open for further replies.

OcalaFlGuy

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 4, 2015
Ocala, Fl
My iS 40 TC;
Why is the tank attach point backwards from the 30? It was just fine before. It's Clearly backassards now.
The vent slits with the damn battery top clearly visible right under my nose gives me the heebie jeebies a little bit.

And, the iS 30 Silicone sleeve isn't quite close enough a match though I'd read the 30 and 40 were the same size. They ain't.

Fixin' sumpin' what wasn't broke.
Bruce in Ocala, Fl

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
Howdy TrollDragon,

I think Eleaf learned a good lesson on the 50W and its many failures and it lost them a ton of sales, I am very glad I never ordered one and feel sorry for many that did

The Pico will probably be on my list FOR NEXT? My 20W, 30W and my two 40W TCs work just fine for what they are and I have been happy & satisfied by all of them to say the least; I now mostly use nickle TC coils in all my tanks in rotation, and use my 20 & 30 Ws as backup

Please keep posting your experiences with your Pico I will probably buy one in the future if user reports stay good???

I like its "itty bitty size" and its battery power and its ability to swap batteries by removing the threaded battery cap and its on board charging features!

I think it might prove to be the best itty bitty mod of 2016?
The pico is an awesome mod in my opinion. :thumbs:

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
Howdy TrollDragon,

I think Eleaf learned a good lesson on the 50W and its many failures and it lost them a ton of sales, I am very glad I never ordered one and feel sorry for many that did

The Pico will probably be on my list FOR NEXT? My 20W, 30W and my two 40W TCs work just fine for what they are and I have been happy & satisfied by all of them to say the least; I now mostly use nickle TC coils in all my tanks in rotation, and use my 20 & 30 Ws as backup

Please keep posting your experiences with your Pico I will probably buy one in the future if user reports stay good???

I like its "itty bitty size" and its battery power and its ability to swap batteries by removing the threaded battery cap and its on board charging features!

I think it might prove to be the best itty bitty mod of 2016?
A single battery mod with a great hand feel, that does VW and all TC configurations. You can't go wrong, pair it up with a Samsung 30Q or LG HG2 and you will have a few days use or more depending on your power level and vape style.

Eleaf just released an updated Firmware for it too, so support is there. Yes, the Pico might just be the top mini mod of 2016!

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
A single battery mod with a great hand feel, that does VW and all TC configurations. You can't go wrong, pair it up with a Samsung 30Q or LG HG2 and you will have a few days use or more depending on your power level and vape style.

Eleaf just released an updated Firmware for it too, so support is there. Yes, the Pico might just be the top mini mod of 2016!
For some odd reason, my computer will not find the mod to install the firmware Troll. Have you heard anyone else mention it?

Reactions: TrollDragon

TrollDragon

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Dec 3, 2014
NS, Canada
For some odd reason, my computer will not find the mod to install the firmware Troll. Have you heard anyone else mention it?
No reports of that.

A lot of the USB cables that come with most mods are Charge Only cables that have no data wires. Have you tried a different known working Data USB cable?

I did try the cable that came with the Pico. I have USB cables that I use all the time on my desk, so it stayed in the box.

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
No reports of that.

A lot of the USB cables that come with most mods are Charge Only cables that have no data wires. Have you tried a different known working Data USB cable?

I did try the cable that came with the Pico. I have USB cables that I use all the time on my desk, so it stayed in the box.
That is probably the culprit. Thank you. I'll try a different one. :)

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
That is probably the culprit. Thank you. I'll try a different one. :)
ETA= Yes, that was the problem. I had no idea that some of the cables only carried a charge to the mod. Learn something new every day. Thanks a again T! :)

T0mmy1977

ECF Veteran
  • Mar 1, 2015
    My iSticks got together for a family photo.

iSticks.JPG

IMRs

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 15, 2013
    Penn's woods

jefsview

Vaping Master
    ECF Veteran
    May 2, 2013
    Crete, Il
    iPower | Best E Cig Battery from Eleafworld

Technically not an iStick. Very sad it does not have a removable battery.

Also saddened by the fact the 510 and fire button are on opposite sides.

View attachment 573833

But there is 5000 mAh of battery power, same as the Evic VT/VTwo, which lasts me 3-4 days of vaping. These are a smart, almost elegant, upgrade from the demonized iStick 50W. Although I just order 2 Evic VTwo's, I am also planning on buying a few of these.

I'm loving this internal batteries from Joyetech Co.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread