Not open for further replies.

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Thank you!
I've got 3 20's, 2 30's and a 50...still tempted...:facepalm: Back ups for back ups for back ups...Sheesh!
That's a good idea! I'm having problems with the charging port on my blue 30W. It's the first one I bought so I guess it's no surprise but it's really nice to not have to scramble every morning looking for a charged battery. I really should switch my 40W to Kanthal mode and use it. It's blue too!

LynnNC

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 1, 2014
NC
Lynn, the Ultrasonic cleaner is on its way! :banana:
Yay!! I'll fire mine up one day this weekend. I have Monday off so it will probably be then. I take all the tanks I've used for the week plus the coils after I've gotten the wicks out and run them through a few cycles. Then I let the tanks dry, rebuild the coils and I'm ready to go for another week. :)

Cheechako

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Feb 11, 2012
Arizona
Yay!! I'll fire mine up one day this weekend. I have Monday off so it will probably be then. I take all the tanks I've used for the week plus the coils after I've gotten the wicks out and run them through a few cycles. Then I let the tanks dry, rebuild the coils and I'm ready to go for another week. :)
How often do you change out your recoils? I mean, put a new recoil in your tank

Reactions: IMRs

IMRs

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 15, 2013
Penn's woods
I'm just hoping it does furniture. :)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread