eleaf istick pico vs KangerTech subox mini c

Status
Not open for further replies.

Memestar

Apr 28, 2017
Which one of those is better in terms of build quality and performance?
I'm looking for a budget vape mod just for the flavors. I had the eleaf ijust start and I remember that it was way too sweet for me and I couldn't control the watts of the device.
I would also like to get your recommendations on what vape mod kit I should buy under 35$

Reactions: Cf11

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I'm looking for a budget vape mod just for the flavors. I had the eleaf ijust start and I remember that it was way too sweet for me and I couldn't control the watts of the device.
I would also like to get your recommendations on what vape mod kit I should buy under 35$
The pico is my mod of choice. Have two of them along with six other mods that are never used (one is a provari. Two. Are eVic VTC Minis

Cf11

ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2017
I have the istick pico 75w, bought it just a month ago and it's been great.
I was in the same dilemma as you when i was buying my mod and chose to go with the pico after a lot of research.

The vapor production with the stock coils (both .3 or .5) is amazing.
The flavor is also great but it also depends on what kind of ejuice you're planning to use with it.
I use the coils at around 35-45w and they've lasted me for around 2.5 weeks each.

The only problem i have with the pico is how hot it gets after 15 20 puffs.
But i do chain-vape so i think that's normal.

The single 18650 battery is enough for around 5hrs but also depends on your vaping style.

I don't have much to say about the subox mini as I don't own it. But I'm sure others here will help you out with that.
Happy vaping. :)

Reactions: Memestar

Two_Bears

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 4, 2015
Northern Arizona
I do not rate Kanger (Kangertech) mods.
The Pico is fine.
i.m.o. there is no competition here....

- - - -

I use my eVic mini VTC more ... is there a reason for these two opposed situations, do you think @Two_Bears ?

Both the Pico and the eVic VTC Mini are great mods. The VTC Mini was my go to mod until i got the Pico.

They do the same thing.

I chose the pico over tgr VTC Mini for three reasons.

1. Ohm meter in Pico more accurate.

2. The pico id more pocket friendly. Only 11 mm taller than the COV Mini Volt.

3. Full power of VTC Mini witg smaller size, and almost 1 oz less weight

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread