eleafistickTC60w_1a.png

eleafistickTC60w_2.png

eleafistickTC60w_3.png

eleafistickTC60w_4.png

eleafistickTC60w_5.png

eleafistickTC60w_6.png

eleaf istick TC60W VW/Temperature Control Full Kit w/ Melo 2 tank - Black
($79.95) $59.95

ONLY $56.95 after Newsletter VIP discount. Other discounts may apply such as Super VIP!

Eleaf iStick 60W Temperature Control Starter Kit:
  • eLeaf iStick TC60W Body (no cell - requires 1 hi-amp 18650 battery)
  • New MELO 2 Sub-Ohm 4.5ML Tank
  • 1 eLeaf EC Kanthal .3 ohm sub ohm coil (installed - use in VW mode, 30W-80W)
  • 1 eLeaf TC Ni200 coil .15 ohm (use in Temperature Control mode)
  • 1 eLeaf TC Ti .5ohm (use in Temperature Control mode)
  • Spare silicone o-rings in red, blue
  • Micro USB Charging cable
  • eLeaf iStick TC60W manual
  • Melo 2 Sub-Ohm tank manual
Eleaf which is the manufacturer of the original iStick series, delivers yet another powerful and game changing device with the introduction of the Eleaf iStick 60W TC. Building upon the the Eleaf iStick 40W TC, the upgraded Eleaf iStick 60W TC not only delivers a satisfying amount of vapor at a 60W maximum output, but it also comes with the smart technology of temperature control supporting both Nickel 200 (Ni200) and Titanium (Ti) coils.

The Eleaf iStick 60W TC has been redesigned with an all new curve design for the comfort of your hand. The iStick 60W TC requires (1) high amp 18650 battery (sold separately) which is easily replaceable with the magnetic battery cover. The iStick 60W TC also offers the ability to swap out the magnetic battery covers (sold separately) which currently comes in many different colors such as Blue, White, Teal, and Grey to match your own personal preference.

The Eleaf Melo 2 tank features a large liquid capacity of 4.5ml. The Eleaf Melo 2 is remarkably easy to use due to the side e-Liquid fill hole located right underneath the drip tip. You don't need to unscrew any parts anymore to refill your e-Liquid due to this convenient design. The Eleaf Melo 2 features a flexible adjustable airflow control valve for a great amount of vapor production. The Eleaf Melo 2 also has an insulated metal drip tip for the best vaping experience possible.

When used with the 100% pure cotton Eleaf EC TC-Nickel/EC TC-Titanium atomizer heads, the Eleaf Melo 2 features an amazing vaping experience when paired up with the Eleaf iStick 60W TC Starter Kit.

Features & Specifications for iStick 60W TC:
  • Dimensions: 3-1/2"L x 1-1/2"W x 1-1/8"D
  • 510 Spring Loaded Contact Pin; stainless steel threading
  • Requires (1) High Amp 18650 battery (Sold separately)
  • May be charged via Micro USB Charging Port (Micro USB Cable included)
  • Operating Wattage: 1.0 to 60.0 W
  • Temperature Control: Ni200 Nickel and Ti Titanium Modes
  • Temperature Control: 100-315 ° C / 200-600 ° F
  • Resistance: 0.15 – 3.5 ohm in Variable Wattage mode, and 0.05 - 1.0 ohm in Temperature Control mode
  • Stainless Steel Firing Button
  • OLED Screen
  • Resistance Level Readout; Output Voltage Readout; Output Wattage Readout; Output Temperature Readout
  • Battery Life Indicator
  • Low Voltage Protection; Temperature Protection; Temperature Alert; Short Circuit/No Atomizer Protection

Features & Specifications for eLeaf MELO 2:
  • Dimensions: 2-1/2"L x 7/8"D
  • 22mm Diameter
  • 510 connector
  • 4.5ml liquid Capacity
  • Glass Tank
  • Adjustable airflow control valve
  • Convenient side e-Liquid fill hole located under the drip tip
  • 100% Pure Cotton Atomizer Heads
  • Uses Eleaf EC (regular Kanthal), EC-TC Nickel, or EC-TC Titanium Atomizer heads
  • Includes (1) 510 Delrin Insulated Metal Drip Tip

Temperature control requires the use of nickel or titanium coils.

This device should only be used with rechargeable Lithium Ion IMR batteries with an amp limit of 20A or higher. Using other batteries can be potentially hazardous.

Warning: Risk of battery Explosion! Ni200 is designed for use only with devices equipped with circuit boards capable of controlling coil temperature, such as DNA 40 Mods. Do not use this product with any other devices.

Warning: This tank in installed with and also uses a sub-ohm resistance atomizer (the regular kantahal eLeaf EC heads). It will only work on a mechanical mod or a mod capable of firing an atomizer of 0.5ohm or lower. You must be sure that your mod AND batteries can handle SUB OHM coils. If you're using a regulated mod, make sure it can handle the amps. For mechanical mod users, please use 30 Amp batteries or higher. Use the OHMS LAW CALCULATOR, CHECK YOUR AMPS, and be safe!

This kit comes with the new MELO 2 Sub Ohm tank and with three style heads. One of those heads is the regular kanthal MELO sub-ohm head at .3ohm. But we also have the .5 ohm heads already in stock that we have been selling for the MELO 1 Sub Ohm Tank. Those of course are compatible with this tank.

Last edited:
Reactions: keelalagirl55

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
I have one and it's a decent little set up. The TL worked well with the Melo and the stock coils. I found an RBA and ordered one for the Melo because it's a pretty good tank but I don't like having to use stock coils.

Did you mean "...The TC worked well with the Melo and the stock coil" instead of TL?

Shadowtao

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 7, 2010
Over There
Just got mine yesterday. After finding a magnifying glass to read the "manual" I fired it up. So far I like it, great cloud, great taste. I like other ELeaf products so I have high hopes for this mod. But time will tell, first impressions have proven wrong before.
It came with the nickel coil installed, and the titanium coil in the box, haven't tried both yet. The size and feel is excellent. Come with a short wide tip on the tank that looks good but I find too short when used.

dannoman

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Oct 22, 2010
Sugar Land, Texas USA
Just got mine yesterday. After finding a magnifying glass to read the "manual" I fired it up. So far I like it, great cloud, great taste. I like other ELeaf products so I have high hopes for this mod. But time will tell, first impressions have proven wrong before.
It came with the nickel coil installed, and the titanium coil in the box, haven't tried both yet. The size and feel is excellent. Come with a short wide tip on the tank that looks good but I find too short when used.

Thanks for the nice little review. These are excellent device in hand little reports, much appreciated.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread