Eleaf Istick

Status
Not open for further replies.

Jstcriusen

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Nov 9, 2011
I dont think they charge the extra tax (I could be wrong)
Its your responsibility to get the forms and file them to pay the 40% State tax and the sales tax.
I seen someone else living in PA try to order from a shop online (also in PA) and they wouldnt ship to him. The post is floating around the ECF world somewhere................

Oh and the Eleaf Pico isnt a bad alternative. It has a removable batttery. (Not Incuded) Does temp control and vapes well in wattage mode....seems identical to the Istick vape wise. Shorter and wider,doesnt tip over as easy. Something to look at........

Reactions: Ed_C

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2016
North Carolina
Yeah. Keep up the good fight or a similar tax can come to your state just as easily as it has mine.

Not sure we can put up much of a fight. We are currently the laughing stock of the world because of HB2. While most states are passing laws to help same sex marriages, we are turning the clock back and setting us back 20-30 years.

Reactions: r77r7r

r77r7r

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 15, 2011
    Pa,LandOfTaxes
    Not sure we can put up much of a fight. We are currently the laughing stock of the world because of HB2. While most states are passing laws to help same sex marriages, we are turning the clock back and setting us back 20-30 years.

Ha! 35yrs ago I was on a flight to your state and the pilot said over the intercom for us to turn our watches back 20yrs, lol. Nothing much changed??

I did enjoy my lengthy stay nonetheless.

Reactions: TheTinMan

TheTinMan

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Sep 25, 2016
    North Carolina
    Ha! 35yrs ago I was on a flight to your state and the pilot said over the intercom for us to turn our watches back 20yrs, lol. Nothing much changed??

I did enjoy my lengthy stay nonetheless.

Big time thread jack, lol, but HB2 has cost the state untold millions from events pulling out, like the NBA All-Star game. Untold jobs. News agancies like the BBC are poking fun at us. But the heart of the matter is discrimination against a group of people, and also putting them in harms way. The big point in the law,
    • requires transgender people to use restrooms and locker rooms in schools and government buildings based on the sex listed on a person’s birth certificate.

Reactions: r77r7r

kmoff77

ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Jun 8, 2012
    HBG, PA
    For the same money you can get the 40 watt version with the temp control feature if you want to explore TC now or in the future.
    Thanks. I guess I will try that one then. I don't know if i will use the TC in the future, but might as well since it is the same price as 30W.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread