Eleaf Istick's Battery Cover is loose and doesn't read batteries

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nocterum

Nov 17, 2016
Okay, so the other day I was in the car (passenger), and when we hit a bump my vape fell into the door compartment. Ever since, the battery cover on the bottom of my mod is loose and it won't read the batteries without moderate force being pushed against the cover, thus, I can 't charge it or use it without pushing on the battery cover.

I've tried ducttape, objects to push against it AND duct tape, etc, and I am severely frustrated and feel like saying .... it and buying cigarettes.

If anyone can help me figure out how to fix this i'd really appreciate it. I don't want to have to buy another ....ing vape. I've already bought three in the last year and a half.

The stuff on the cover is duct tape residue btw. As you can see, the battery cover is not closing properly, thus, the batteries cannot connect fully.
20170114_191838.jpg
20170114_191906.jpg

Jingles

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jul 18, 2011
Ohio
I've had several ISticks ever since they came out (2013)? and never had one do that. I wouldn't think that would be safe to use. You can pick up an IStick Pico for $21.00 at Rocky Mountain Vapor. Use the code Turkey to get the discount. Free shipping too and they ship pretty fast. $21.00 is like 3 and half days worth of cigarettes. Good luck!

Nocterum

Nov 17, 2016
I've had several ISticks ever since they came out (2013)? and never had one do that. I wouldn't think that would be safe to use. You can pick up an IStick Pico for $21.00 at Rocky Mountain Vapor. Use the code Turkey to get the discount. Free shipping too and they ship pretty fast. $21.00 is like 3 and half days worth of cigarettes. Good luck!
thanks, I'll check it out and see what my folks say. We've spent a lot of money on vapes and I just bought new aquarium stuff. But i'm going by the local vape shop tomorrow to see what they say. Thanks for the link and discount code. hopefully i can get it. The problem is I am very clumsy so I need a vape that if I drop it, it wont break

Reactions: Jingles

Nocterum

Nov 17, 2016
also, I don't build my own coils, so can I buy premade coils for it?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread