eleaf melo 3 clone

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupplyDaddy

I'm considered a Mad Scientist in some circles!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 21, 2012
San Antonio, Texas
no, i just wondered if there are clones and how ro tell real from fake.
Mostly from the coils. I have bought clones of the 3 minis just so I could get the top and base as I switch out the center for the full sized version (authentic). The top of clone coils is it a bit off and do not fit properly .. stick out too far (and taste awfull!!!!!).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

Reactions: Beamslider

Coastal Cowboy

This aggression will not stand, man!
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 13, 2013
Alabama Gulf Coast
www.ibleedcrimsonred.com
Buying from a reputable vendor and using the authentication code is the only way in my opinion to make 100% sure.

This. Also, FastTech adopted a description policy to distinguish between clones and real McCoy items. Clone descriptions include the word "style" while real items are labeled as "Authentic." This is for everything except coils, where clones simply don't include the word "Authentic."

I've ordered several items described as authentic and everytime, the QR/barcode registers as genuine.

Hope that helps someone.

Reactions: Beamslider

Beamslider

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
May 29, 2017
San Francisco
Mostly from the coils. I have bought clones of the 3 minis just so I could get the top and base as I switch out the center for the full sized version (authentic). The top of clone coils is it a bit off and do not fit properly .. stick out too far (and taste awfull!!!!!).

Sent from my SAMSUNG-SM-J320A using Tapatalk

I bought a clone of the Subtank mini from Fasttech. The 510 threading on the base was really bad and made it not usable. The coil was also awful but the rest of the tank was fine. Bought a genuine base and it is all good.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread