Status
Not open for further replies.

bigbob2322

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
  • Jul 27, 2014
    Schiller PK IL USA
    Looks good on the alien! I've been considering the rx75. The doggystyle is on my wish list too & I'm tempted to go with that combo. I wanted the jac series b dna 75 but cannot afford to spend that so might go for the rx for an affordable single cell mod :)
    By the way the Doggystyle is only $10.00 at Fastteck using MAP coupon.

Reactions: Skold

Joakim Langborg

Aug 3, 2017
    Also use Digiflavor Siren GTA 25mm on my alien. Did order the mod pico 25 (without tank) as a side-kick/backup mod.
    51c1a9db81ebcb100cf0f381d8f6c9a3.jpg

Sent from my Lenovo TAB 2 A10-70F using Tapatalk

DebbieNY

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Feb 11, 2013
    New York City
    Put your old clearomizer on the pico till you get a good tank......

If you want to use the Mello Mtl... I suggest some MTL coils for it....the ones it comes with are DL only..... the 1.8ohm clapton Atlantic triton coil does real good... I think there are some MTL options in the EC series of coils also...
    Just wanted to point out that the Pico 25 85w does NOT come with the Melo (the original Pico 75w comes with the Melo), it comes with the Ello and the coils you mention do not fit the Ello.

You can put any tank with a 510 pin (up to 25mm wide without overhang) on the Pico 25, so you should have a wide range of tanks to choose from for MTL vaping.

My silver Pico 25 was finally delivered yesterday and my all black one should arrive today... :banana:

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread