Electric Angel in 18350 mode - which battery?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Go4iT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Milwaukee, WI, USA
I want to order 18350 batteries for my EA Mechanical Mod but I'm not sure which to get...

Flat top or button top? :confused:

I've read every review, and I've watch every video but I cannot find the answer anywhere.

This forum is my last resort, so hopefully someone has some knowledge on this.

:vapor:
AW Button Top 18350 700mah
Part Number 797
Readily available at an authorized AW Battery reseller (the batteries, that is). Did you purchase your EA yet? Vapor Labs in California has 'em in stock for $190.00 and you can get 'em online from them. At least at this minute. The way these are selling, they could be gone by the time you read this! Hope you enjoy your new Finnish Angel! Very nice mod... NOTE: Beware of AW Battery "clones", as these are being sold online as well as in stores. Effective 12/26/13, all genuine AW IMR batteries will have a new hologram AW logo.

Last edited:

Rickajho

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 23, 2011
Boston MA
AW Button Top 18350 700mah
Part Number 797
Readily available just about everywhere (the batteries, that is).

Not readily available just about everywhere. Real AW batteries can only be bought by legitimate resellers. If they are on Amazon or eBay they aren't real AW batteries. RTD Vapor and Sun Vapers are two legitimate places off hand.

Go4iT

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 22, 2014
Milwaukee, WI, USA
Not readily available just about everywhere. Real AW batteries can only be bought by legitimate resellers. If they are on Amazon or eBay they aren't real AW batteries. RTD Vapor and Sun Vapers are two legitimate places off hand.
Thanks for adding this, I figured peeps would know not to go to Amazon for a high-end mod. I only buy the real deal from authorized resellers. The new ones from AW have a hologram on the logo to prove authenticity... Good reply post.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread