Electric Cigarette Compatibility Guide, or Which Cartridges Are Compatible

Status
Not open for further replies.

capecodjim

ECF Veteran
Sep 28, 2010
Cape Cod
I'm not pulgging this company... I've never used them and know nothing about them.... but... I've been looking for a guide like this for a while and stumbled upon it looking for something else. I have the Smoke51 Trio and haven't been able to find out what's compatible until this guide. There doesn't seem to be any commonly available compatible attys or carts for my Smoke51's or BE-103. Here's the original guide.

Note: I'm posting this for reference only. Some of those co's look like the "free trial" types that you don't want to get involved with... I bought mine like that and luckily saw the warnings in the forum and called before the trial period was up. They dropped to a reasonable price but still charged me for a monthly cartridge plan. I asked them if copies of the recorded call would help refresh their memory of when i canceled... lol.. but I digress....

Browse: Home / Compatiblity, Reviews, What is it? / Electric Cigarette Compatibility Guide, or Which Cartridges Are Compatible

Electric Cigarette Compatibility Guide, or Which Cartridges Are Compatible

Posted on October 18th, 2010

0 tweets tweet this

I get a lot of emails asking me about which brands and styles of electric cigarettes are compatible. Can you use a battery from brand “A” on a cartomizer or atomizer of brand “B”? In this article I will try to outline some of the brands that I know to be compatible. Please feel free to post a comment if I have missed anything or mistaken anything.
The E-9 Style or Two Piece Designs

The E-9 style is one of the most popular styles because of it’s ease of use and two piece design. Unlike the three piece ecigarettes that have a separate atomizer, the E-9 style has the atomizer built in to the disposable cartridge. The “E” stands for “electric” and the “9″ refers to the 9mm thread pattern. I would recomend this style to anyone who is new to the world of ecigarettes.
2-pcs.png

E-9 Brands That Are Compatible With Each other

Some companies that provide the E-9 style are:
Green Smoke – They sell exclusively the E-9 style and they do it right. In my opinion this is the best company out there. The product is top quality, the customer service is un-beatable and the free shipping is super fast.
Smoke 51 – They sell two different styles, one of them is the E-9 style. They call it the Duo because of the two piece design.
E-Cig Brand – They offer many different styles, One of them is the E-9 style. This company probably has the least expensive ecigarettes but you can only order them directly from china. They also offer a simple starter kit for $19.95 if you are curious about ecigs and want to try them out without spending a lot to begin with. This kit comes with 1 rechargable battery and two cartomizers. You can buy a charger later if you enjoy the ecig.
Zero Tar – They offer a few different styles of ecig, one of them is an E-9 style that they call the E-Vaporizer Kit
E-Smoke Brand Sensation Ecig – E-Smoke brand sells two different styles of electric cigarettes, one of them is an E-9 9mm style ecig that they call the Sensation. This is fully compatible with all of the above ecig brands and the shipping and customer service is top-notch! I can recommend buying from E-Smoke.net
That pretty much covers what I know of about the E-9 style and which companies provide them.
The E-8 or 8mm Style

The E-8 style electric cigarette is nearly identical to the E-9 model ecigarette except it has a smaller thread pattern and a slightly smaller, lighter weight battery.
Here are a couple of different brands of E-8 8mm style electric cigarettes that I can highly recommend:
Premium Electric Cigarettes - The Premium Electric cigarette is one of the highest quality electric cigarettes on the market, we only endorse the highest quality ecigs. They sell an awesome 8mm E-8 style ecig and all of the coolest accessories that go with ecigs, including a portable charging case, a really neat portable pocket sized starter kit, the coolest unique battery colors, They also sell Electronic Cigars.
E-Cig Brand E-8 Style Electric Cigarette - E-Cig Brand is the original designer and developer of the ecigarettes with the cartomizer technology. Their E-8 Model is nearly identical to the E-9 Style Electric Cigarette. E-Cig Brand is the only company in the world that will let you choose the battery color, cartridge color, battery tip color and also the battery light color. They also feature the lowest prices in the world by far and the shipping is surprisingly fast from China, Every time I have ordered it has come in only 5 days.
E-Smoke brand sells an E-8 style electric cigarette that they call the PRO ecig. The E-8 style is exactly like the E-9 except it is just a little smaller in diameter and therefore the battery will hold just a little bit less of a charge. This is why the E-8 style has the optional PCC or personal charging case that you can buy either as part of a starter kit or separately.
E-Smoker Online Brand offers their own version of the E-8 generically known around the net as the KR808d-1. This kit comes with everything you need to start and of course they also offer the PCC portable charging case as an extra accessory. This PCC is different than the one offered by E-Smoke. This PCC is the exact same one that is sold by Premium Ecigs.
The Trio or Three Piece Designs

The three piece design is the second most popular design. The difference from the two piece design is that they have a separate atomizer, unlike the duo design which has the atomizer built into the nicotime cartridge.
3-pcs.png

Trio Brands That Are Compatible With Each other

These are some of the three piece designs that I know of that will work with each other:
The Blu Ecigarette - This ecigarette is one of the highest quality on the market and a good starter for someone new to ecigs. The starter kit includes a charging case that is exclusive to the Blu Ecigarette. The case will ensure that you always have a fully charged battery.
Smoke 51 Trio - The Smoke 51 Trio is another high quality three piece ecigarette. the starter kit comes with everything you need to start vaping and even includes one extra nicotine cartridge.
The Luci Ecig - Yet another high quality three piece electric cigarette. They offer four different versions of their starter kit, each with different amenities.
The Instead eCig - Instead is one of the only companies that sell their kits with e-liquid so that you can refill the cartridges. Most of the other companies just want you to buy the pre-filled cartridges.
The Dragonfly ecig - This one is not fully compatible with the above brands but I decided to include it because the battery has the same thread pattern. The cartridges slips into the atomizer rather than onto the atomizer. but you can use the battery with any of the above models.
Eluma Brand Electric Cigarettes is definitely one of the best companies online to purchase a 3 piece electric cigarette kit from. Their kit is very nice looking and this is the only model they sell so they can concentrate on doing this model right. They sell the complete kit that comes with the PCC and they also sell a “Simple Starter Kit” that comes with only the bare essentials. This simple kit would make a good starter kit if you were not sure if you really wanted to go with this style or it would make a perfect gift for any tobacco smoker.
Please feel free to download this article as a PDF and share it on your website or blog. The only condition is you MUST NOT change anything, all of the links need to remain in-tact. You must first register to download:
Download E-Cig Compatibility Guide 10-12-10 - 96.96 KB

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread