Electronic Cigarettes free radicals 140 times less?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sham66

Sep 21, 2013
USA
This is been discussed before in here, but I notice this article went into a lot of detail of what was actually found in the test.

This article says that electronic cigarette free radical production are 140 times less than real cigarettes. :thumbs:
They tested:
A Cig-a-like, a Ego, and dripping methods.
Show the difference between, PG based vs. VG based e-liquids.
Also Nicotine vs. no nicotine e-liquids.

http://ecigarettereviewed.com/Study-e-cig-dripping-worse-for-lungs

Reactions: LaraC

Kent C

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 12, 2009
NW Ohio US
Cites a Plos One (prue Talbot) study and the other study is a bad link but the url includes "e-cigs-reduce-lungs-immune-response"

"A new study has looked into the effect of e-cigarette vapor and liquid on the lungs, and has found evidence of oxidative stress, inflammation and toxicity. Additionally, dripping e-liquid directly onto coils increases the production of reactive oxygen species (ROS i.e. free radicals). The findings are relatively similar to another recent study, except this one doesn’t depend on such obvious misuse of devices."

I suggest breaking the link.....

Reactions: LaraC

AndriaD

Reviewer / Blogger
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 24, 2014
LawrencevilleGA
angryvaper.crypticsites.com
You did come to mind :lol:

Not surprising. :D

I spent about 30 of my 39 yrs as a smoker feeling *hopelessly* addicted; I really thought I'd smoke till it killed me. And now I've found this magnificent method of becoming free of cigarettes, FINALLY... and it just INFURIATES!!! me, all the mud those ANTZ idiots are throwing at it! Just because of MONEY! Or their puritan intolerance and TOTAL lack of empathy!

Yeah, I'm ready to find a gun and storm the barricades of those idiots. :grr:

Andria

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread