Elegomall - Damn Cheap or Scam?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
I've use them. They are legit. Their shipping can be high sometimes so usually better for large orders. Just get a shipping a quote to see what it'll really cost

Sent from my SM-G935V using Tapatalk

Thanks Anthony. I was just wondering why the prices are so low even for new products like the Icon. Kylin etc.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Anthony_Vapes

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jan 23, 2017
Thanks Anthony. I was just wondering why the prices are so low even for new products like the Icon. Kylin etc.

They sell wholesale so their shipping is high which evens it out for 1 item but they have some killer deals for sure. I've ordered quite a bit from them. My green gold alien, gold tfv12 and coils, rainbow eco 12 and coils, vapemats never had an issue

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
They sell wholesale so their shipping is high which evens it out for 1 item but they have some killer deals for sure. I've ordered quite a bit from them. My green gold alien, gold tfv12 and coils, rainbow eco 12 and coils, vapemats never had an issue

Thanks for the info man. Respect.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country

They are a Chinese vendor.
Prices are far less when ordering from China.

Elego charges shipping.
Also check out fasttech and 3fvape.
Low prices and free shipping.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
I won something from Elego. Can't remember what. My go to store for Vape shopping Is Fasttech. Good prices and free shipping. If they say something is authentic it is. If not authentic it will say "styled" meaning clone.

You pay for the free shipping with a looong wait! Usually for a buck and change you cut the ship time in half.

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
I won something from Elego. Can't remember what. My go to store for Vape shopping Is Fasttech. Good prices and free shipping. If they say something is authentic it is. If not authentic it will say "styled" meaning clone.

You pay for the free shipping with a looong wait! Usually for a buck and change you cut the ship time in half.

If your order is over $20ish...
Free shipping w epacket gets my Fasttech in stock orders from China to SoCal in about 9-10 days.

Foggy Road

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Jun 22, 2015
Garland,TX
If your order is over $20ish...
Free shipping w epacket gets my Fasttech in stock orders from China to SoCal in about 9-10 days.
Yeah think my first order was over 20. Since then it all been 2 bucks here or 5bucks there. I just order spur if the moment then forget it. It always shows up eventually. :)

Bad Ninja

Vaping Master
ECF Veteran
Jun 26, 2013
God's Country
Yeah think my first order was over 20. Since then it all been 2 bucks here or 5bucks there. I just order spur if the moment then forget it. It always shows up eventually. :)

Ya small orders w/free shipping get put on a very slow boat.
Always order $20 from FT so ya get the plane.

Unforeseen

Admin<br> Commercial/Suppliers Asst. Manager </br>
Admin
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 5, 2011
Where you least expect it....
I can assure you that ElegoMall is a legitimate business and a registered Forum Supplier on ECF. If you are interested in asking their company representative any questions then you can visit their sub-forum:

Elegomall

Hope this helps

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Khanninnarh

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 23, 2016
I can assure you that ElegoMall is a legitimate business and a registered Forum Supplier on ECF. If you are interested in asking their company representative any questions then you can visit their sub-forum:

Elegomall

Hope this helps

Cool. Thanks so much for the reply.

Reactions: Kprthevapr
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread