Elegomall Give away!!!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
@Pheric for some reason I can't get past the age verification pop up. I'm on an android phone and it doesn't load high enough on the page to click on over 18.
I would very much like to visit your site :)
We will solve this problem soon. You can download our app~;)

Reactions: Kprthevapr

Fad

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
England
@Pheric for some reason I can't get past the age verification pop up. I'm on an android phone and it doesn't load high enough on the page to click on over 18.
I would very much like to visit your site :)

I have had to use a content blocker on a desktop PC to hide the age verification overlay for the same reason.

Reactions: Kprthevapr

greenmachine17

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 12, 2015
Street Level U.S.A.
How many times can we post? And how many entries are included in the final drawing?

@Big give away
for you Today!!!
How to join: Post comments and @ your friends in here(everyone at most 2 comments )

About comments you can post what is your most like product in our shop(Elegomall: Best Vape Wholesale)
I'm thinking only 2 posts about what u like on their website, & tag as many members as u want (in 3 tag posts ) doesn't say limited tag posts..so 150 posts 1 prize etc..listed on 1st page of this forum.
It like the commercial way back when..I tell 2 friends,u tell 2 friends anD so on and so on...

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Yes I can click the button.

I made an error with this report ...to be more clear:

The reason I had to block the 'age verification' on Elegomall is because it pops up every time I open a new page or refresh it.

(it is a different site where the button is out of sight - unable to click on)
Can you log in now?

Fad

ECF Veteran
Sep 17, 2011
England
Thanks - yes I can log in.

The site is good - it works well

I just have to agree and click the Age verification pop-up after every single page or different item I view...

I simply block "elego_18notice" + "elego_18notice_mask" and then the site is working great !

There is no problem with the site - something I have here is causing the problem, it is likely something related to the unwanted racking domains that are associated with the site or 3rd party cookies - I haven`t examined the issue in depth.

If people do not block any tracking domains then they should have no issues.

Last edited:
Reactions: Pheric

Pheric

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Apr 22, 2016
www.elegomall.com
Thanks - yes I can log in.

The site is good - it works well

I just have to agree and click the Age verification pop-up after every single page or different item I view...

I simply block "elego_18notice" + "elego_18notice_mask" and then the site is working great !

There is no problem with the site - something I have here is causing the problem, it is likely something related to the unwanted racking domains that are associated with the site or 3rd party cookies - I haven`t examined the issue in depth.

If people do not block any tracking domains then they should have no issues.

Thanks for your trying. Hope you can enjoy it. If you have any question, you can ask me anytime.

Reactions: Uncle and Fad

Reddhott

Resting In Peace
ECF Veteran
Mar 19, 2011
cartoon land,usa
love the wood look

Eleaf iStick QC 200W with MELO 300 Kit -Elegomall
istick-qc-200w-with-melo-300_01.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread