Status
Not open for further replies.

frazam

Verified Member
Dec 23, 2011
Manila
Company name
Elev8 vape
Date of your initial complaint to the supplier.
13 January 2015​
How did you contact the supplier
Website ticket system​
Ticket number (if you were issued one)
-​
General nature of complaint
Billing​
Briefly describe your problem or issue
On January 13, I used the site's ticket system to ask for a refund. I ordered a Cloupor Mini on Jan 8, paid using credit card, and was made to believe the item was in stock. After a few days, the item was listed as out of stock and my order wasn't shipped so I asked for them to cancel my order and give me a refund.

On January 15, I got an email from them with the message:
Greetings,

Your order has been processed for a refund and is awaiting approval from the bank. Once the refund has gone through, it will take 3-5 business days for you to receive the refund.

January 24, I emailed them asking about the status of my cancelled order and refund since it was way past the '3-5 business days.' I got no reply, so I used their web ticketing system today, January 29, to follow up on my refund.

The total amount is just $45.72. The only message I got from them was last January 15, and that was after 3 prior messages. After 2 more follow-ups, still nothing. Granted my last ticket was earlier today, I am posting this with the hopes they at least read this and just give me my refund.

I was under the impression that Elev8 vape was an honest company, and I'm hoping they wouldn't want to lose a customer (and other potential customers) for a mere $45.72.

frazam

Verified Member
Dec 23, 2011
Manila
Issue resolved. Elev8 has refunded me and more. Apparently, one of their processors mistakenly marked my item as fraudulent since while I ordered here in the Philippines, my shipping address is in NYC (to a freight forwarding company).

I don't blame them for being extra careful. While communication could've been better, they were able to resolve the issue swiftly and make up for it as soon as I was in dialogue with them.

I will still purchase from them since I understand the circumstances that led to the issue in the first place.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread