Date of your initial complaint to the supplier
Aug 25, 2017​

Method used when initiating complaint with retailer
Email​

Ticket number (if you were issued one)

General nature of complaint
Shipping​

Briefly describe your problem or issue
I live in Australia, I went to their website and tried to order 10 LG HG2 batteries. I wanted to pay for them by PayPal. When going to checkout I went to select shipping method and there was none available to Australia.
Their chat representative Joyce tells me in the first instance that it is an Australian Customs Issue and can I do my own customs clearance. The next day I contact Australian Customs, not an easy task on the phone, spend over an hour on hold and finally sort out that there is no customs problem. I re contact Joyce, then I get an email saying that the shipping Chanel to Australia is closed. Maybe open September. Why not tell me this in the first instance and not waste my time with Australian Customs and their time as well.

I then contacted Their rep Phileric on this forum. Following numerous PM exchanges I was then contacted by Email by their representative Andrew who said they could ship me my order. Then I get another email asking if I wanted anything else. I replied negative I only want the batteries and have not heard any more. Now what gives?

We agreed that a PI would be sent to me by email I would pay for it by PayPal and all would be apples. No PI email and no batteries. Not impressed.

I will not be going back to Elegomail in a hurry, they were to introduced to me by an Aussie friend and I have shared my experience with him. It seems mods with built in batteries are ok to ship to Australia but when it comes to ordering 18650 batteries we Aussies can go whistle Dixie.

Fine, well I found another supplier now and no BS about getting me my batteries. Thank you Elgomall for wasting my time.​

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread