Status
Not open for further replies.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
New members aren't allowed to post links until they have fifteen posts, you're a full member Marian so you can..

Thank you, Kate, for explaining the URL rules. I am glad I am not breaking any rules.

And the flavoring idea sounds like a great idea for my twin. She is a nonsmoker, so I buy her non-nicotine. She enjoys puffing with me when we go out on our "smoke breaks" together at the office. So she would certainly benefit from following your nifty little recipe.

Can you please tell me where you get vegetable glycerin and the parts per ingredients you use?

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Hey Marian!

It's 1.27 in the early hours of the morning in rainy Scotland!! How envious am i!! Time for bed for me but i'll finish smoking my epipe first! Cherry ecig funnily enough! lol!!

My dad used to smoke a pipe and bought nothing but cherry-flavor. I liked the smell of it. Unfortunately, he died of lung cancer, and that is why I quit smoking this past February with the help of my e-cig pens.

Get to bed!!!

Hey Marian!

It's 1.27 in the early hours of the morning in rainy Scotland!! How envious am i!! Time for bed for me but i'll finish smoking my epipe first! Cherry ecig funnily enough! lol!!

Scotland? It's I who am envious of you!! Spent several summers in Scotland (near Perth) when I was a kid - loved it. One of the most beautiful countries in the world and the nicest people!!

Jdog

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 28, 2008
Yeah Marian i had an uncle that smoked a cherry flavour pipe!! Always loved the smell!! I think that's why i love it so much!! Good memories! I've lost both my Grans and Grandfathers from lung cancer and very nearly my father! As a past 50 a day smoker i know where your coming from!! "Freedom" Keep your chin up and keep off the cigs! Right heading to bed! Enjoy that sunshine!! Wish it was me!

Kate

Moved On
Jun 26, 2008
UK
Great accent as well in Scotland.

There's info on where to get glycerine in the States in this thread Marian - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/1308-glycerin.html.

I just make it up with the quantities in my mix. It depends on how strong you want the nic and flavour. Put in as much nic as you want, eg half the mix quantity with 18mg nic juice will give a final mix of 9mg nic. With ordinary food flavourings you need to add quite a bit to taste, maybe a quarter of the mix but with LorAnn candy flavour it's a matter of drops, it's very strong. Bulk it up with glycerine until you're happy with strength, texture and taste.

Your sister will love making her own mix without nic by just using glycerine and flavourings.

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Howdy guys! Just thought I'd pitch in something about atomizers :) During our atomizer trials with over 25 atomizers over the course of 2 weeks, we in fact did not have a single atomizer clog and are not hearing of any clogs since launching on July 25th. We have heard of two instances which are not necessarily the result of our smoke juice. Just wanted to throw that in :D

Hi MacFan:

Mine gets clogged all the time in the Janty and in the Sedansa. I bought mine maybe a month ago and still have a full bottle. Perhaps I just got a bad batch.

I like that you seem to care about this forum's members by participating. I can tell you are passionate about your product, so I am willing to give it another try. I can tell you one thing: Tastes great!!!

Jdog

Unregistered Supplier
Jul 28, 2008
Macfan,

You sir are a gent! I'm on the west coast but have had many good times near Perth myself!! I have spent many a summer in Killin at Loch Tay (Perth and Kinross)!! And i have to agree it is a beautiful country apart from the rain but i would say that! lol! Are you a Milwaukee or Madison Man? Never been to Wisconsin!! Only been to Alabama and New York! Not much difference!! :)

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
There's info on where to get glycerine in the States in this thread Marian - http://www.e-cigarette-forum.com/forum/diy-e-liquid/1308-glycerin.html.

I just make it up with the quantities in my mix. It depends on how strong you want the nic and flavour. Put in as much nic as you want, eg half the mix quantity with 18mg nic juice will give a final mix of 9mg nic. With ordinary food flavourings you need to add quite a bit to taste, maybe a quarter of the mix but with LorAnn candy flavour it's a matter of drops, it's very strong. Bulk it up with glycerine until you're happy with strength, texture and taste.

Your sister will love making her own mix without nic by just using glycerine and flavourings.

Thank you so very much, Kate. I appreciate it. I'm glad to see this homemade recipe. At least you know what's going into the mixture and that it is safe, which is a concern of mine as well. I will give it a try. Sounds good. And thank you for the link!

Macfan,

You sir are a gent! I'm on the west coast but have had many good times near Perth myself!! I have spent many a summer in Killin at Loch Tay (Perth and Kinross)!! And i have to agree it is a beautiful country apart from the rain but i would say that! lol! Are you a Milwaukee or Madison Man? Never been to Wisconsin!! Only been to Alabama and New York! Not much difference!! :)

Well that's awfully kind of you to say :)
Actually I'm just about half-way between Milwaukee and Madison but I'm a California native :D

Nazareth

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Jun 14, 2008
USA
Janty Europe has juice, it's not on the US website I'm afraid. They only have 10ml bottles too, there's a limit of one bottle per order and they have a limited range of flavours.

The Johnson Creek would be good in disposables, it's reported to have a good taste, it has high nic, it's lab tested so probably safer and it's a reasonable price.

wow, those are some pretty limitted conditions- wonder why they only allow one bottle? Yeah, I liek the johnsonm creek, it's smooth and not too harsh, and has nice pleasant taste- I persoanlly want somethign though with a bit more kick, which his Tenessee juice is supposed to have- but we'll see- hopefully it kicks liek a mule :) Hopefully Janty can start sellign hteir stuff in the U.S soon though, woudl liek to try a few of hteir flavors

Hi MacFan:

Mine gets clogged all the time in the Janty and in the Sedansa. I bought mine maybe a month ago and still have a full bottle. Perhaps I just got a bad batch.

I like that you seem to care about this forum's members by participating. I can tell you are passionate about your product, so I am willing to give it another try. I can tell you one thing: Tastes great!!!

Marion, if you don't mind, I'd love to send you another bottle. Since we've switched to our new filtering system, I really and truly believe that there's virtually no way that our smoke juice could cause a clog - so again, I'd very much like to get your opinion and feedback now :)

And you're very sweet to say :) As for my product, the forum and my passion, well what I can tell you is that for me, there is a very emotional aspect to this for me. Is this a full-time business for me? Obviously. But do I also care deeply about what I create and the people who I create it for? Absolutely! After 15 years of smoking 2 packs per day and feeling like there would be no way whatsoever that I'd ever quit, I had thrown in the towel. Resigned myself to just enjoy the cigarettes and take an "early retirement" so to speak. It was very depressing.
So when the day came that I stumbled upon you guys and this forum, and encountered a completely changed life, well this is simply what I decided I wanted to do for the rest of my now-longer and better life.
So although we may all have our occasional squabbles, I am so glad that we also seem to remember that in the end, we're all here because of one uniting, very wonderful thing! And how cool is that?!
I know it sounds a bit maudlin, but that's how I feel :)

marian00

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 18, 2008
California USA
www.vaporcig.com
Marion, if you don't mind, I'd love to send you another bottle. Since we've switched to our new filtering system, I really and truly believe that there's virtually no way that our smoke juice could cause a clog - so again, I'd very much like to get your opinion and feedback now :)

And you're very sweet to say :) As for my product, the forum and my passion, well what I can tell you is that for me, there is a very emotional aspect to this for me. Is this a full-time business for me? Obviously. But do I also care deeply about what I create and the people who I create it for? Absolutely! After 15 years of smoking 2 packs per day and feeling like there would be no way whatsoever that I'd ever quit, I had thrown in the towel. Resigned myself to just enjoy the cigarettes and take an "early retirement" so to speak. It was very depressing.
So when the day came that I stumbled upon you guys and this forum, and encountered a completely changed life, well this is simply what I decided I wanted to do for the rest of my now-longer and better life.
So although we may all have our occasional squabbles, I am so glad that we also seem to remember that in the end, we're all here because of one uniting, very wonderful thing! And how cool is that?!

Hello MacFan:

Thank you for a very moving post. Yes, I am in the same boat as you are. I smoked for 35 years. I want everyone to quit smoking, now that I know there is a way. I am glad you stumbled across this forum. It helped me tremendously both intellectually and emotionally while I made the transition from smoking to vaping. I do not want any more cancer deaths, like my father's lung cancer. It is needless and a waste of human life.

Yes, I'd love to take you up on your offer. I will send you a PM with my contact information. I appreciate your genuiness and thoughtfulness.

Last edited:

ned Zeppelin

ECF Veteran
Jul 24, 2008
uk
Janty Europe has juice, it's not on the US website I'm afraid. They only have 10ml bottles too, there's a limit of one bottle per order and they have a limited range of flavours.

The Johnson Creek would be good in disposables, it's reported to have a good taste, it has high nic, it's lab tested so probably safer and it's a reasonable price.

They sent me two bottles but I did order two more kiss box classics.
But when we ordered the other week I did not notice that one bottle thing so this is all new to me only ordering one bottle.

Ludo

Unregistered Supplier
ECF Veteran
Feb 27, 2008
China
www.janty.com
We will be launching the following tastes in 10 ml bottles AND in cartridges (Classic and Yentl) next Saturday for JANTY USA AND JANTY EUROPE:

What we have now:
RY4
Oriental
MLB
Tobacco
Mint
Vanilla
Chocolat
Coffee
Green Apple

And from next week onwards we will add these in cartridges AND liquid:

RED BULL :thumb:
Fennet
Hilton
Camel
Cigar
Blended
Licorice
Cherry
Strawberry
France pipe
Banana
Almond
Licorice
Mentha viridis/Mentha spicata
Green Tea
Clove
Jasmine
Black tea
Honeydew melon
Light fragrance
Concentrated fragrance
Virginia
Rose

NOTE: We recommend dripping cartridges instead of dripping directly on the atomizer.

dablackanarch

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 2, 2008
Seattle, USA

Damnit, now I want to cry:cry:. Mac, I love your smoke juice and am simply waiting for the Tennessee Flue Cured to hit the boards so that I can order me an assload of it. I'm also working on developing my own smoke juice. I'm such a geek...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread