Elite 510 Kit With PCC, 2X6Ml of Liquid

Status
Not open for further replies.

legpro

ECF Veteran
I hope and I am also hoping once my wife see's me doing it she will be willing to give it a try as well. But either way I am very excited about my first ecig. After seeing them in malls and other stores I went online to research and found this site...And realized the prices where way to high for way to little then I found Drew and so far things couldn't have gone smoother

legpro

ECF Veteran
Your the man Drew. Got my kit in the mail today and am happy to say I love it. The taste is great , everything is great. I think i'm done with my regular cigs.....and i'll be ordering another kit for my wife as well....keep catching her using this one already...Again many thanks Drew for the great product and great customer sevice..Looks like you have two new customers

opuscroakus

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Aug 3, 2009
San Angelo, Tx
Here's my experience with NHaler and Drew.

I am a noob to the world of vaping and have been researching what to buy for a few weeks. Like most everyone else I fell for the BluCig website but, fortunately, they were not accepting orders. I did more research and finally decided on the 510 but then had to choose where to buy from.

I probably searched every possible website that sold e-cigs for a 510 bundle. I wanted a bundle that had 2 batts, 2 attys some carts and a charger. Again, as with deciding on what to buy, where to buy was even more confusing. I stumbled upon NHaler and couldn't believe the price. Everything I wanted plus a PCC and 30ml e-juice for only $16 more than everyone else's price without these two extras, not to mention the 10% off code which brings the difference down to $9.

I still had one more question so I went to NHaler.com and posted a question there, hoping to get an email reply or call within 24 hours. Much to my surprise I got a call within an hour from Drew himself. He answered my question, we chatted a little about what I could expect from vaping, and as we were chatting I placed my order. This was Thursday 8-6-2009.

The order was processed quickly, shipped Friday 8-7-2009 and received at my home in Texas on Monday 8-10-2009. Everything there, nothing damaged and a nice hand-written note on the bottom of the invoice. Started vaping this morning and haven't had a desire for a cigarette yet.

Drew is absolutely awesome. Best prices anywhere, but better than that the best customer service I have received in 20 years. I have told everyone I know that smoke about vaping and where to get their products, NHaler.com. I wont shop anywhere else. Will be ordering some flavors soon.

rhoneil

ECF Veteran
Aug 6, 2009
Just got my kit in the mail today (8/12/2009) for an order placed late friday (8/7/2009). Not complaining at all (NJ to VA Beach). I was able to track it through usps. I ordered the 510 Elite kit as well as 4 attys and about 18 packs of carts. I had the same experience as everyone else here. Very satisfied. I too initially ordered blu but now that is going back.

I also started looking for a local supplier but now I really dont have a reason to. Drew has another lifetime customer. No reason to go anywhere else. I also had a quick conversation with him on the phone, great customer service.

I think I also read somewhere that drew tests all the batts and attys before sending them out. thats great dedication for providing the best service and products as possible.

Not sure if this was just me, but it also seemed that everything was charged and ready to go. I dont want to make any claims, maybe i did something wrong but both my batteries were completely charged and took less than an hour to charge the pcc.

Just one question. I have seen alot of videos of mixing liquids. The bottles that came with my order, do they have to be mixed with anything or are they ready to go as is?

thanks again drew and angie, Great stuff.

rhoneil

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
Rohnell:
The Elite package comes with usa tobacco and IS ready to use as is. The only juice that you would really mix is the unflavored or if you wanted to purposely mix the 2 flavors you received.
Please keep in mind that touching (handling) nicotine is hazardous and precautions need to be taken. You can read up about it in the DIY forum. Ive played with a few but nothing beats Drews flavors and the vapor =)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread