Status
Not open for further replies.

lotus14

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 3, 2009
Columbia SC
Hey Drew,
I am new to vaping, new as in never done it before. I've done a bunch of research lately though and from what I can tell this is a really good deal. Both my roommate and I are really interested. My question is when will you have more in stock? I'm looking for black or blue manual 501 batteries with red leds, and my roommate is looking for black manual 501 batteries with a green leds. We're both interested in the Elite kit with black PCC's and are especially curious about the PCC fitting manual batteries. Did you mod them yourself or is it a new version? When we order how do we specify what we want (led, case,etc?) And we're in TX (78748), how long do you think it will take to get here? Any info would be greatly appreciated. Thanks so much.

Yes the PCCs fit manual batts. But think twice about red leds - blue is much better for discreet vaping and makes it obvious you're not smoking a ciggie.

Vapo

Sep 12, 2009
Well it depends on what you want I guess, right? My roommate brought up the point that if he is smoking in a smoking designated area, he wants people at a distance to think he's smoking a real cigarette so he doesn't get bugged with questions all the time. By the way, how is blue more discreet?

Because cigs don't light up blue. Unless you like to put some aluminum into your cigarettes or something :D

Plus lots of people have those blue LED's on their keychain. If someone sees a blue led light up, that's the first thing they're going to think not cigarette.

So anyway do you guys accept money order? I'm still waiting on someone to pay me back the $50 they owe me or either to get paid next week (whichever comes first) to order.

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
2 Manual 510 Batteries
2 Atomizers
1 30Ml Bottle of NHALER Tobacco
5 Cartridges
Wall Charger
PCC-Personal Charging Case w/usb (for manual Bateries)

Price...$75

Hey Drew,

Even though I couldn't get any of that Black & Mild in an eliquid, I've still placed an order (my 2d one in 2 weeks). :) This is simply too good a deal to pass up. Also ordered some of that lung juice...does a body good, right? ;)

bikergirl1908

ECF Veteran
Aug 12, 2009
Georgia
Hey Drew,

I received my Elite Special package (pink 510) in record time...Thanks a bunch for such a great deal and the great customer service. Now for a quick juice review...

I chose the Orange Creme High Voltage for my 30ml bottle that comes with the kit and I must say the flavor is AWESOME on my SD and puts out tons of vapor. I also tried my Raspberry and Creme High Voltage and I'm trying to decide which I like best because they are both SOOOO GOOD! Haven't tried the Pear Lung or the Peanut Butter yet, but if the other two are an an indication of the deliciousness (is that even a word...), then I know I am in for a treat. :lol:

Also, thanks for the passthrough and the purple plastic carrying case. You also sent me a very sharp, long stainless steel needle like thing, but I can't figure out what it is for the life of me. :confused: I used it to pull the poly-fil up in my cart when it got smooshed down by the atty.

Anyway, Nhaler rocks and so do you! :thumbs:

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Thanks Bg...You are correct in your assumption and use of the dental pic...It is also good for removing polyfill from your atomizers and warding off attackers , or removing popcorn from your teeth...Please wash before doing the last two in succession...Delicoushness...Hmmm yes thats a word...Thanks again
Drew

Jodans

Sep 29, 2009
Burlseon, TX USA
I just spent over 14 hours researching, asking and searching about PVs today.
My mom has offered to buy me a start-up kit. I am very impressed with not only your pricing but also how obviously supportive you are of your customers and they of you.
She should place my order in the next couple days, so hopefully she moves before you run out of stock.
One of these days I will have to give your lung therapy liquid a try, being a fire breather, lung capacity is top priority for me now-a-days.
Which is a conflict being a horribly addicted analog smoker.
I look forward to getting my very first PV kit!

Jodans

Sep 29, 2009
Burlseon, TX USA
Wow, fire breather...You serious???

Yep. 100% legit fire breather. Though, only serious when I have to be. ;)
Seriously excited about this PV venture for certain.

Dude, that's HOT!!

LOL! Couldn't resist!

I think you'll be pleased at how easy the transition to vaping is :) I know I was! Good luck!

Ahhhh! I got punned!
Thanks for the well wishes. I'm sure it will help at least cut down on the analogs. If absolutely nothing else, save some money.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread