Status
Not open for further replies.

Kavik79

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Sep 25, 2009
Albany, NY
Damn your prices! 8-o :p
Ugh, I just ordered my 510 kit just over a week ago from another place....was specifically looking for black with manual green LED batteries, found a place that had that combo at what I thought was a good deal. By the time I ordered to 510 kit there, the PCC and 30ml of juice from somewhere else (since the first place didn't offer the PCC's), this same "kit" cost me a little over $90 :nah:

Not to mention, the "Marbro Menthol" flavor I got tastes 100% absolutely perfectly like.....candy canes :yawn:

Oh well, when I'm ready to get some more liquid I'll DEFFINATELY be giving you a try after reading your reviews here! And if you happen to get any black/green LED batteries in stock, I'll pick up a couple spares of those as well :cool:

Last edited:

SeaburyNorton

ECF Veteran
Oct 6, 2009
New York
seaburynorton.com
Hello, everyone... first post.

Yes, I'm a total newb to the whole e-cig/pv scene. I placed my order (elite 510 kit, white/red LED... psychologically I need this thing to look like a cigarette ;)) with Drew earlier this afternoon, and have already received an "order shipped" email. I'm impressed so far with this great service!

I'll update this post as things progress...:D

Drewsworld

Resting In Peace
Mar 14, 2009
New Jersey
www.nhaler.com
Hey Smiley,
Honestly I tried making it AND ordering it and it is straight nasty...My one freind who loved Cloves even said it wasnt even close...I dont sell the Liquid but I do have the carts...The cartomizers do sell well, though...I was never a big fan personally, but I gues if you dont inhale the Djarms they are OK...

needvapor

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
May 1, 2009
Treasure Coast Florida =)
On the 510 Elite kit, do the 5 cartridges need to be juiced before their FIRST use, or do they come with some sort of flavoring and the juice is for refills?
They come pre-filled with a factory e-juice so called tobacco flavor.. I would do your self a favor and add a few flavored carts. RY4 and cappachino are my fav's!!! Some people like these.. I am one that doesnt.
BTW.. Welcome to Nhaler and the ecig world!! Best flavors around here at Nhaler!

smiley7

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Apr 2, 2009
Missouri
Hey Smiley,
Honestly I tried making it AND ordering it and it is straight nasty...My one freind who loved Cloves even said it wasnt even close...I dont sell the Liquid but I do have the carts...The cartomizers do sell well, though...I was never a big fan personally, but I gues if you dont inhale the Djarms they are OK...
LOL thx for your input. ch'g my order to another carto. Hope you got the orders from my buds in AR. Thank you Drew.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread