The costs of running this huge site are paid for by ads. Please consider registering and becoming a Supporting Member for an ad-free experience. Thanks, ECF team.

Elite 510 Kit With PCC, 2X6Ml of Liquid

Discussion in 'Nhaler' started by Drewsworld, Jul 28, 2009.

Image has been removed.
URL has been removed.
Email address has been removed.
Media has been removed.
  1. SeaburyNorton

SeaburyNorton Senior Member ECF Veteran

Oct 6, 2009
    New York

My wife informs me that the package has arrived! Wow! Lightning fast shipping, Drew! I'll report back later... must examine and charge the batteries!

2. Flotsam

Flotsam Full Member

Jul 6, 2009
    Alaska
    Drew! My order is in! It took a little longer to Alaska this time, but I know it was the Post Office, not you. The PO did its best to destroy the package, too, but thanks to Angie's great packing, they only managed to tear the mailer and crack the plastic box. The contents arrived in perfect order. (Thanks for the tweezers and pick, now my Maine Man can pack his own carts.) Now I have a whole bunch of new flavors to try . . . . . I hope I don't open all of them in one sitting, like I did last time.
    My mom says it was mighty windy down there yesterday. I hope nobody at your house blew away!

3. SeaburyNorton

Oct 6, 2009
    New York
    Very Happy with the order, thank you Drew!

I even like the stock tobacco flavor... it reminds me of my grandmother's KENT IIIs... :lol:

The Marlbro liquid from Drew... fantastic....

I'll be ordering lots more in the near future.

4. Drewsworld

Drewsworld Resting In Peace

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Thanks for trusting me with your order and I am glad you like it!!!

5. scutfarkus

scutfarkus New Member

Jul 3, 2009
    Grand Haven, MI
    Drew, I just checked out the link for this AWESOME deal (My wife is finally joining the bandwagon). The elite kit now comes with 2x 6ml bottles of eliquid instead of 1x 30ml. Did I miss something? Still a great deal but I obviously would like 30ml instead of 12ml! I'm also grabbing up some 60mg DIY mixer. How long till you get the black 510 with blue LED?

Thanks!

6. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Hey scut...I just cahnged this do the rising number of new people that were requesting Variety rather than 1 30 ml...A large number of people that are buying this kit are new and they dont want to be stuck with 30Ml of liquid that they arent crazy about...Just put a note in the special instructions that you would prefer a 30 ml and I will replace it in the order...Congrats on the wife as well...Thats great.
    Drew

7. SeaburyNorton

Oct 6, 2009
    New York
    I'm really loving my 510s. I've already done the "Fluval" replacement with one of the carts and I'm vaping away on the Marlbro flavor... awesome. I actually feel like I'm smoking again.

If I have this right, the "tobacco/cigarette" flavored juices are: 555, RY4, Virginia and Marlbro. Can someone tell me if I've missed any?

I'm going to place a large order on the 15th! I'm so hooked now...:D

8. lotus14

lotus14 Ultra Member ECF Veteran

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    There is also:
    Turkish - strong tobacco flavor
    Camule - closer to Marlbro
    Kent HV - similar to Virginia HV
    French Pipe - yuck. I am obviously not french.

Not sure I'd call ry4 a tobacco flavor though I suppose technically it is. Pretty sweet, caramel, vanilla maybe?

9. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    Definatley not French.....

10. BigKen

BigKen Full Member ECF Veteran

Oct 2, 2009
    The Marlbro I got tasted like chocolate. Anyone else have this happen?

11. lotus14

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    Liquid or carts?

Seems like someone else mentioned a chocolatey tasting Marlbro? Did you get the 24mg or the 12mg HV?

I just got some 24mg Marlbro Thursday and it's excellent - nice smooth tobacco flavor.

12. opuscroakus

opuscroakus Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Aug 3, 2009
    San Angelo, Tx
    I got some 24mg Marlbro last week that is great. You have to remember that even though it says Marlbro it really isn't that close to a Marlboro analog. So far, the closest I have come to an actual analog taste is Drews 24mg USA Tobacco. I am definitely going to try the Camule next.

13. Drewsworld

Mar 14, 2009
    New Jersey
    The 24Mg Marlbro is actually a little different than the Hv and everyone elses marlbro...It has a Tobacco tincture in it for additionalTobacco flavor...

14. lotus14

May 3, 2009
    Columbia SC
    The 24mg Marlbro is excellent. Easily the best tobacco flavor I've tried, besides the old 555 of course. ;-)

15. Josh!

Josh! Full Member

Oct 12, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    Quick question on the $47 510 kit. Does it come with 2 attys or 1? The wording on the product page is a little confusing. Thanks Drew!

16. youtubecommercial

youtubecommercial Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Jun 2, 2009
    Florida
    Not Drew But the kit comes with:
    510 Joye Tech Starter KIT Manual Batteries come with 2 Manual Batteries 2 Atomisers 1 Wall Charger and Manual W/ choice of 2 6Ml Samplers 1 Carrying Case :)

17. Josh!

Josh! Full Member

Oct 12, 2009
    Pennsylvania
    Thanks for clearing that up. The website words it like "510 kit blah blah manual batteries 2 manual batteries 2 atomizer 1 wall charger" so I wasn't sure. The picture didn't help either, haha.

18. Kavik79

Kavik79 Senior Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 25, 2009
    Albany, NY
    I was surprised by the change in liquid in this kit too. I've sent quite a few people to your site after telling them that a 30ml is included.

I totally agree that it's better for starter kits to come with samples (i know i started with a 30ml bottle from another place that i don't really like), but why not more samples, or lower the price? 2 6ml sample bottle are only worth $8 together, compared to the 30ml that was worth $18.....that's a pretty big difference.

I don't mean to bash, and I do still plan on trying out your liquids one of these days, I hear they're great, but the math on that one just doesn't add up :confused:

19. Slighter

Slighter Super Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

Sep 9, 2009
    Chicago Illinois
    Hello all from chicagoland. Thanks to everyone's input and comments I've jumped on the fanwagon and ordered an elite kit. I'm stepping up from my blu/volcano and can't wait to check out the 510. Oh and copper? how cool is that! My results to follow thanks again. Go Blackhawks!!!!!

20. Camel Crush

Camel Crush Senior Member ECF Veteran

Nov 9, 2009
    London, Kentucky
    When will you have 510 PCC's in stock again, Drew?!