EM901 - Break-in period for the atomizers?

Status
Not open for further replies.

firhill

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Mar 18, 2009
Port Huron MI./Ontario, CA.
1) F7-11 is spot on re: the juice in shipped carts. Refill with your own and it makes a big difference.

2) I removed the end-piece on cart and I can get the LED to stay on longer now by drawing slower.

3) Tons of vapor and even a decent throat hit if you take a longer (or several short),slower drag(s) into mouth first and then inhale to lungs. Short,fast drags still get ya little.

Valiegirl/Deb/Peaches....I'd try some or all of the above and see if it helps/changes your experience with this one.

Other notes.....

Atomizer does run a lil hot..but if that's what aids in more vapour then thas cool.

After a day my thoughts were to resell the whole EM kit. Now after two days, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep it as it it certainly seems to have a "breaking in" period and has gotten much better with each subsequent refill.

It's certainly a completely different animal compared to the dse901 that I use regularly and could make a case for either being better/worse in different areas but I actually (now) enjoy having two totally different types of cigs to vape on.

I think the biggest thing is to make sure you take slow draws on the EM.

I'll holla back in a couple of days after more of a break-in period.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread