EM901 - Break-in period for the atomizers?

Discussion in 'Vapor4Life' started by Valiegirl, Mar 29, 2009.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Valiegirl

Valiegirl Senior Member ECF Veteran

I got my ultimate viper sets on Friday -fantastic ship time! - but I'm not seeing what all the hubbub is about. I'm not getting much vapor, no throat hit, no taste, feels like I'm sucking lots of air. Will this get better?

Both the blue & chrome are very cool looking!

Thank you!

2. firhill

firhill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

3. DebRich

DebRich Full Member ECF Veteran

same problem here,hope it is just a breaking in problem but I am very dissapointed!

4. f7eleven

f7eleven Full Member

The carts that come with this 901 aren't that great -- but once you add your own smoke juice you'll get more satisfaction.

5. Peaches

Peaches Senior Member ECF Veteran

I also was disappointed. Thought it was just me. Was very happy that I was allowed to made an exchange for another Vapor King which is just unbeatable IMHO!

6. booboo

booboo Super Member ECF Veteran

You need LOTSA juice. Like a couple drops every 10 drags--the liquid in the cart is basically null...just keep it moist so it doesn't burn up!

7. firhill

firhill Ultra Member Verified Member ECF Veteran

1) F7-11 is spot on re: the juice in shipped carts. Refill with your own and it makes a big difference.

2) I removed the end-piece on cart and I can get the LED to stay on longer now by drawing slower.

3) Tons of vapor and even a decent throat hit if you take a longer (or several short),slower drag(s) into mouth first and then inhale to lungs. Short,fast drags still get ya little.

Valiegirl/Deb/Peaches....I'd try some or all of the above and see if it helps/changes your experience with this one.

Other notes.....

Atomizer does run a lil hot..but if that's what aids in more vapour then thas cool.

After a day my thoughts were to resell the whole EM kit. Now after two days, I'm pretty sure I'm gonna keep it as it it certainly seems to have a "breaking in" period and has gotten much better with each subsequent refill.

It's certainly a completely different animal compared to the dse901 that I use regularly and could make a case for either being better/worse in different areas but I actually (now) enjoy having two totally different types of cigs to vape on.

I think the biggest thing is to make sure you take slow draws on the EM.

I'll holla back in a couple of days after more of a break-in period.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.