em901

Status
Not open for further replies.
anyone got that model? It seems alright to me, been vaping for a week now, and that only thing i don't like about vaping is that its a bit harsher on the esophagus then a regular cig, but maybe its cus i got the mint flavor, i wanted menthol but didnt know it was in stock. overall its an alright e-cig for its price. any suggestions for flavor, im a real menthol type of guy, but anyone try other flavors that recommend trying?

luvmyvapor

ECF Veteran
Mar 28, 2009
Texas, USA
Love my em901's. I'm not a menthol person :) I like the sweeter tobacco flavors
like RY4 and french pipe. If it seems too harsh, make sure you are not running your cartridge dry or try to cut your mix with a little VG or PG and see if that helps. I get a harsher hit when the nicotine is higher.
I tend to take in a mouthful of vapor and then inhale, that sometimes changes the throat hit versus the straight inhale.

i've been using the mint 11mg. the cartridges that came with the starter kit was actually a better hit, idk which is which though because they all say high, and i haven't used them all yet, but im down to two, but im saving those for my speech tomorrow about the e-cig. Its for my speech class, and i thought, why not do a informational speech about this.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread