Emails

Status
Not open for further replies.

bigjr

ECF Veteran
Apr 6, 2009
Illinois
Ok so did we just get rid of the sales emails that we used to get all the time? I remember I used to get one or two a day with a sale deal I know some people complained about them but id guess they were either independently wealthy or not really V4L customers to begin with. I really miss them heck im all for anything that saves me money! It has been months since ive gotten any kind of sales email :(

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Bigjr, you need to contact Audrey, or someone, cuz I'm still getting email sales, every day, I believe. This is todays sale:
    SPEND A LITTLE, GET A LOT!

How can you resist? Spend a little cash and take a chunk off of your purchase.

- Spend over $30, get $10 off -- Use code SAVE10
    - Spend over $60, get $20 off -- Use code SAVE20
    - Spend over $100, get $40 off -- Use code SAVE40

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    Thanks K9Luvr now can you just post those everyday LOL cuz i have asked a few times and still don't get them

You keep trying to get back on their email list; my friend Kelly V. had to pester Audrey a few times before she finally started getting the sale emails. In the mean time, I will try to post the sales!

I love your avatar!!!!!!!!

K9Luvr

Ultra Member
    ECF Veteran
  • Feb 26, 2010
    Hampton, VA
    todays sale:
    The weekend is here along with an amazing deal from V4L! Purchase an item in one of the featured categories and get the same item FREE! Categories included are:

- All batteries
    - Pre-filled Cartomizers
    - Accessories
    - Disposables

In order to take advantage of this offer you must add the promotional item in groups of 2 in your shopping cart before entering promo code: BOGO. The promo code will make the second product free.

The buy one get one free offer is only valid on the same product.

Promo Code: BOGO

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread