• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Emerald City "Vape Talk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
About the same as the one going on here on ECF, $65 shipped. I'm just using the same guy I did the Zmax coop with, he came through.

Oh, here is the crisp OLED screen on the Zmax.

ZmaxOLED.jpg

Sorry bad pic.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
Hitt, I have a problem. You know those Vivi heads we use? well I have like 14 of them and went to change one out today when I got home. It would not fire, so I took a good look at them and sure enough about 10 of then are a little short!
I have 4 that are the right size but need to figure a way to lengthen the positive post on the heads of the other 10. I'll post a pic after dinner so you can look at it.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
The 1.8's are OK but you are right, I only get the 2.4 for eGo's they are wonderful.

I looked around a little tonight and it looks like there are variations on the Vivi's like the Vision ones or certain dealer OEMs. I threw a Vivi away 4 weeks ago I bought this summer from Gotvapes but replaced it with one from Vaporkings. Did you buy yours from Gotvapes? If so I may send you a head to try on your Vivi. If it works I will just buy another Vivi from Gotvapes.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I got it today. I don't think it is a nova head. It looks just like the heads I use in my ce4/5 or whatever they call it that has the ego fitting. The one you sent has a pointed tip on top like my ego heads. I compared it to one and it looks identical. The nova heads I have don't have that metal tip sticking up on top.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    Hitt, just got my new toy from another Coop, an Inokin MVP, built in 2600mah battery 3.3v to 5 V. $33 shipped. really nice.

Also did you get that Nova head yet?

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

I wish I had seen that. I would love to try one for that price.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    I got it today. I don't think it is a nova head. It looks just like the heads I use in my ce4/5 or whatever they call it that has the ego fitting. The one you sent has a pointed tip on top like my ego heads. I compared it to one and it looks identical. The nova heads I have don't have that metal tip sticking up on top.

Yeah I know what you mean but, I like the pointed pips and I did and do have some nova heads that work with the pointed pips.

You need to go look in the coop planning page and see if there is another one getting ready to go. It can take 2-4 weeks to get your stuff but for the money saved its worth it and besides I'm not in a hurry to get anything quick at this point!!

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread