• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Emerald City "Vape Talk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I remember how much you enjoyed your wine. Hopefully you don't have to cut it out completely. I only drink usually once a year on nye. I used to drink pretty regularly and saw myself developing a drinking problem so I opted to quit for the most part. One guy that I deal with at work gave me a bottle of black velvet with caramel flavoring. I had a little of that this year and that was it.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    PT, I sent payment for the Mvp this morning. The coop is running for a week though before they close it. How do you like the clearos it comes with? I just got a five pack of heads for now to see if I like them. I got a ucan to try also.

Yep paid for mine yesterday, the clearos are good but the Mini Nova might be a little better. I went on and ordered 2 more and 10 extra heads.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Hitt, got a favor to ask, I dropped my Zmax at the hotel this morning and the 510/Ego connector popped off. It is still connected by the wires but cannot press it back on, looks like it was compression fitted to the body. Can you take a look at it? I am thinking a bead of solder on the inside or outside should do it. Normally would throw it away but really like this mod. Here is a pic.

Zmax.jpg

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread