• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Emerald City "Vape Talk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Oct 20, 2008
Malaga, Spain
I was thinking today about the coops and can't help but wonder how they are affecting the vendors business. I have to wonder if it won't drive prices down.

Maybe a little, I know you don't have a B&M store near you, but I have been to more than a few and every-time I go in there are plenty of folks buying. What I'm getting at is the folks here on ECF is a small portion of vapers and the folks who participate in Coops even smaller.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I'm thinking about dropping out of the vision spinner coop. With the 15.10 each for the battery then $5 for shipping and then the paypal and shipping fees from china, I don't think it's going to be such a great deal. Several sites have them for 24.95 plus shipping. The shipping the guy that is running the coop got quoted seems awful high to me.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I can't believe the seller wants $165 for shipping. That seems extreme for a box of batteries. Heck I can get three day UPS from Sweden for around $40 and that'd be shipping around 50 or 60's cans of snus. I'm gonna keep watching to see what the final price is but if its around 20 each for two then I'll probably hold off.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I've been watching the spinner thread and it really sounds like things are not being run very well. I think we got out at a good time. I still don't like how there have been no totals given to include shipping and incidentals. I'm just going to watch for a sale somewhere to pick up one or two more.

Last edited:

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Here's a pic of my new toys. IMAG0101.jpg

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Hey PT and Hitt! Wanted to post this here so I wouldn't frighten the girls!:) Are you guys taking this latest FDA scare seriously? I've already been through the "Stockpile" scenario once or twice,but I'm starting to get that a funky feeling. Hitt..........You always seem caught up on this stuff........is the end near or what buddy?

I like your new toy by the way!
    :)Wiz!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Wiz from what I've read even if they did choose to do something that it would still be a few months before it took affect. I have been making a couple of my own liquids for a while now besides my regular slm and have been contemplating stocking up on unflavored and have thought about doing a big carto order thru alibaba but you have to buy 500. I'm not sure what it would cost without contacting them for a quote.

Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread