• This forum has been archived

If you'd like to post a thread, post it here instead!

View Forum

Emerald City "Vape Talk"

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Wiz from what I've read even if they did choose to do something that it would still be a few months before it took affect. I have been making a couple of my own liquids for a while now besides my regular slm and have been contemplating stocking up on unflavored and have thought about doing a big carto order thru alibaba but you have to buy 500. I'm not sure what it would cost without contacting them for a quote.
Never thought of alibaba for carto's. Wonder what it would cost at bulk. guess I could always place a big carto order with HC if worse came to worse. I think I will try to get Steve's e-mail at PS just in case juice goes black market. I could always use PG with Flavor shots if I had to........and whip out my endless supply of snuff for the nic.

I really don't think anything will happen for a considerable length of time. Been there/Done that!

:)Wiz!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
Since we both use the boge lr cartos we could split a 500 order if we found out a ban was coming. If you get an inside source for SLM, keep me in the loop.
Will do on the SLM! Can't split that order.......I've went back to SR cartos! LOL! I may even get another SB in the near future.........Stripped the thread on the first one I had. Using #2 now.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I've been contemplating trying a rebuildable atty but there are so many that I don't know what to pick. I figure if it got bad that I can build box mods and use a rebuildable.
Either that or I'll have to find a better way of cleaning the hundreds of used carto's I still have. They all work..........just taste funky!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
ECF Veteran
Feb 14, 2009
Whiskeyville USA
I never thought to save them. I tried rinsing one out before and it still tasted funky. I didn't know you went back to sr cartos. Are they lasting any longer?
Not really.......Just switched back ecause the 6v I vape at will fry the lr cartos as soon as i hit the switch...LOL!

Hey guys, I'm not too worried about hardware but the nic juice. I've been cutting down, my bulk juice is at 18 and my WTA at 14 or so.
I'm still at 32mg. No intention of cutting down. I'm not sure the FDA could prohibit the sale of carto's and atty's. I think it's the nic they would go after.

hittman

ECF Guru
Supporting Member
ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Somewhere between here and there
    I am still using the SLM at 32mg also but the diy stuff that I make is about 24-26mg. I would agree about them going after the nic. They can't very well regulate the batteries that the mods take and almost anyone can build a box mod. With the introduction of RBA's, from what I understand the stuff to make the coils is commonly found so one could make their own mods, rebuild their own atties, and the only thing left for the FDA to regulate would be the nic liquid. Even if they regulate it here, I have to think that one could still buy it overseas even though they might stop some of it in customs.

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    I am still using the SLM at 32mg also but the diy stuff that I make is about 24-26mg. I would agree about them going after the nic. They can't very well regulate the batteries that the mods take and almost anyone can build a box mod. With the introduction of RBA's, from what I understand the stuff to make the coils is commonly found so one could make their own mods, rebuild their own atties, and the only thing left for the FDA to regulate would be the nic liquid. Even if they regulate it here, I have to think that one could still buy it overseas even though they might stop some of it in customs.
    Man.......That brings back some fond memories! I remember biting my nails waiting on orders from China to clear customs. I don't wan't no more of that!!!!

The Wiz

ECF Guru
    ECF Veteran
    Feb 14, 2009
    Whiskeyville USA
    Wiz, I've ordered from health cabin several times and never had any problems getting stuff. I will need to get a carto order in before too long and might use them again.
    I may just order from GP for now.........Last carto order I paid roughly $4.50 per pack. I think I ordered 20 packs at the time to get that price. Shipping was free too if I remember right. I'll use HC if we can't buy them locally.........Their shipping is murder!

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    Don't they still have the slow boat cheaper shipping. I usually only order from them when I'm not in a hurry and have always used the cheaper shipping option. I bought some last time from vapor alley. They were 4.99 a box. That's not bad and you don't have to order a certain amount to get that price.

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Are you currently using a rebuildable atty? What's your favorite one so far? I think for me to use one, the coil winding process would have to be pretty easy.

I have a few I rebuild, Phoenix is the one I usually take on trips. Hitt, sent you a package today with the Zmax in it and I threw in some parts for some ViVi mini. All yours to keep, don't worry about fixing it for me.

hittman

ECF Guru
    Supporting Member
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Contest Winner!
  • Jul 13, 2009
    I would still like to figure out how to get that top off of the zmax. If it could be taken off and the connector re-soldered in place with maybe some silver solder or silver bearing solder then that would really hold it in place. Why are you sending the vivi stuff? Aren't you using it any more? Any suggestions on where to pick up a phoenix? Is it hard to make the coils?

PTJD

Vaping At FL370
    ECF Veteran
    Verified Member
    Oct 20, 2008
    Malaga, Spain
    Status
    Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread