EMERGENCY... I'm out of juice! (Fuma's No.1 tobacco)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ohio Points

ECF Veteran
Verified Member
Dec 6, 2012
O-HI-O
So I recently had an emergency where I visited my dad who lives out of town for the weekend and forgot to pack my DIY ejuice ( primarily DRY4 by TFA and French Pipe by Tob.Express)...no worries I left a bottle at my dad's for just such an occasion...except I forgot that I took it home last time. so it's late Sat nite, I'm running very low on juice and I don't know if I'll make it til morning...
I make it, but the local BnM vape shop doesn't open til noon, so I'm forced to go to Drug Mart which opens at 8.
They have exactly one choice of a tobacco flavored juice and I just don't vape much else after 5 years of trying just about everything.
So there it is:

Fuma's No.1 tobacco: (83%VG/12mg)
Well I just hope it's vapeable as I put it in my RDA sitting in the car...it smells pretty decent and wham! What a total surprise, this stuff is really, really good.
So good I'd buy it again, even though I rarely purchase pre-made anymore.
I've made and vaped quite a few NETS and it really wouldn't surprise me if they told me that the flavoring for this is a NET, it's that good. It tastes almost exactly like a basic pipe tobacco, a nice warm and mellow flavor with a woody background note, it's just dry enough and has just the right sweetness, that gets sweeter with higher voltage.

What a pleasant surprise and I would highly recommend this juice for anyone that vapes tobacco flavor, it would certainly mix well maybe with a blackberry or tart cherry, and even could make a decent RY4 with caramel and vanilla and at approx $15 for a 30ml...well that's a great price for a drug store and it comes in a glass bottle with dropper.

Reactions: Deryan3
Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread